Dull dark hair!

fadeintoyou

Reaction score
Hey all. Need some hair help! My hair is dyed very dark brown/black, but it just looks so dull and is very flat. What shampoo/conditioner/products could I use to give it some life back?? I love Kim Kardashian's hair, always looks so healthy and soft.
Thanks for any advice xxx
:heart:

I myself have been neglecting my hair due to sheer laziness but I would recommend MOP Aveda and bumble & bumble, all are excellent brands.
Remember to have regular trims, use intensive condish once a week, eat food rich in silica and omega 3,6 and 9 fats. Also if its looking dull, an apple cider vinegar rinse does wonders :wink:

Terax Crema Conditioner, Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum, Frederick Fekkai Glossing Mist & Pantene 3 Minute Miracle are all hair products that I swear by!

Kerastase products are great! I'd also recommend coconut oil as a deep conditioner and a clarifying shampoo if you use products with silicones.

you can try avedas Black Malva shampoo and conditioner...the reviews on it were really good im thinking of trying it myself.

I would recommend Aveda Black Malva and Body Shop Olive as they are both excellent for adding shine.

also, you can do a really simple at home deep conditioner with olive oil. just leave it in 20 minutes, then shampoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->