Dust Magazine China #1 October 2024 : Linda Evangelista by Luigi & Iango

I'd take this over a hundred "earth mother" editorials because at least taping your face back is making an effort for the love of fashion.

If those types of tricks were good enough for Old Hollywood to use, to ensure they still brought the magic when they were in front of the camera, then it's good enough for Linda.

We are at that "legend" stage, where you don't expect anything new, and your sheer love for everything they've ever done means you're glad to see them again.

I'd take this over a hundred "earth mother" editorials because at least taping your face back is making an effort for the love of fashion.

If those types of tricks were good enough for Old Hollywood to use, to ensure they still brought the magic when they were in front of the camera, then it's good enough for Linda.

We are at that "legend" stage, where you don't expect anything new, and your sheer love for everything they've ever done means you're glad to see them again.
Her face/skin looks really good on recent public appearances. I don't think it is taped back there. It makes me wonder if it is necessary at all for photographs.

Her best work since her comeback

I definitely do not like the covers or fashion editorial. Linda is way too airbrushed. She looks her age despite all the airbrushing. Also, the hats look terrible on her.

I'm just a hater. I don't get the praise, these images just leave me cold.

the new images from the Zara campaign are great!
I wonder who else is in it?

Avedon coming back from the dead was the best thing to happen in Fashion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joaopessoni
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->