THE SIGNATURE OF LEGEND
Photography:
Luigi Murenu & Iango Henzi
Styling: Elanur Erdogan
Hair: Gonn Kinoshita
Make-up: Georgi Sandev
Model: Linda Evangelista

weibo.com

I'd take this over a hundred "earth mother" editorials because at least taping your face back is making an effort for the love of fashion.

If those types of tricks were good enough for Old Hollywood to use, to ensure they still brought the magic when they were in front of the camera, then it's good enough for Linda.

We are at that "legend" stage, where you don't expect anything new, and your sheer love for everything they've ever done means you're glad to see them again.

She is perfect again.
Yes, it is similar to her previous works. But I like it.

Her face is timeless.
She should get a beauty contract right now!
I would buy whatever mascara she sells to us!

I'd take this over a hundred "earth mother" editorials because at least taping your face back is making an effort for the love of fashion.

If those types of tricks were good enough for Old Hollywood to use, to ensure they still brought the magic when they were in front of the camera, then it's good enough for Linda.

We are at that "legend" stage, where you don't expect anything new, and your sheer love for everything they've ever done means you're glad to see them again.
Her face/skin looks really good on recent public appearances. I don't think it is taped back there. It makes me wonder if it is necessary at all for photographs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->