Dust Magazine China #1 October 2024 : Linda Evangelista by Luigi & Iango

On some pics she resembles Milla Jovovich...

What's going on with the hair?...she is always with hats,etc on shootings... (besides that not-even-going-to-mention VI cover)

On some pics she resembles Milla Jovovich...

What's going on with the hair?...she is always with hats,etc on shootings... (besides that not-even-going-to-mention VI cover)
I think it’s a way to Balance the Mass and structure of the clothes she is wearing.

And it works in terms of silhouettes!

Now I wish someone is daring enough to explore something else from her.

Because she may be insecure about her body, she still has amazing legs and a striking face. So minidress her, put on on a chair or whatever. She is still very versatile.

I think it’s a way to Balance the Mass and structure of the clothes she is wearing.

And it works in terms of silhouettes!

Now I wish someone is daring enough to explore something else from her.

Because she may be insecure about her body, she still has amazing legs and a striking face. So minidress her, put on on a chair or whatever. She is still very versatile.
I agree, it works mostly bc of her. it's just it's the same formula for her lately regardless the project she is in...so it became a little one note (from the editor/photographer/stylist point of view)...they should take more advantage of her because she is so versatile as you said...

I definitely do not like the covers or fashion editorial. Linda is way too airbrushed. She looks her age despite all the airbrushing. Also, the hats look terrible on her.
My exact thoughts. All her recent work looks so depressing and airbrushed, or they cover her hair in some way. It reminds me of those old Soviet cartoons, when someone had a toothache they'd cover their hair or something.

whatever appearance-related mishaps she's had haven't stopped Linda being able to deliver in front of a camera, and black and white really makes the most of her face. But yeah that's a supermodel for you.

oh I have seen this millions of times before. Giving me something new please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    emmatah
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->