Dust Magazine Summer/Fall 2024 : The Smile Issue

Naomi Watts by Inez van Lamweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

Jeremy O. Harris by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

Penélope Cruz by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

Ariana DeBose by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

Dominic Sessa by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

Who funds this magazine?
I've never known, or seen anyone buying it.

There is nothing to smile about. I am sick of that Margiela collection and the "stylists" who utilize it in the most lazy way possible by replicating the runway styling. Put that jacket on top of a simple black dress or pair it with sharp pants, remove the tights, and change shoes for something slick. Also, not them having the Kristen McMenamy on set and employing a "movement director.".

Who funds this magazine?
I've never known, or seen anyone buying it.
“Emanuela Amato, Luca Guarini, and Luigi Vitali once shared a flat in Florence, out of it came DUST, a magazine that was born from the desire to "explore the universe of youth in the context of a present time marked by a continuous state of crisis." The bi-annual publication quickly garnered the attention of the fashion industry. Soon their contributor list expanded to include the names of industry heavyweights, such as Willy Vanderperre, Brett Lloyd, Coco Capitan, Olivier Rizzo, Ellie Grace Cumming, Holli Smith, Duffy, Anthony Turner, Thomas de Kluyver, Ashley Brokaw and many others. Throughout DUST's rise to success, Emanuela continually pushed design boundaries to position it as one of today's leading publications.” (From This Generation site)

Actually in Milan it goes sold out quickly maybe they don’t print much and have a strict distribution to push the online sales but after a while the issue is out it’s not possible to find it.

the black and white covers remind me a bit of early (pre-2009) AnOther magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sfan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->