ear makeup?

Reaction score
A few years ago, there was an article about ear makeup in Bazaar with Nadja Auermaan wearing some on her right ear, then a few years later, Diane Heidkruger wore some in a Madamoiselle article about ears. Is ear makeup even available now a days or was it a 15 minute fad in the early mid nineties?
Has anyone seen anyone else wearing any out and about? I sure havent!:blink:
I actually have a friend who coats her ears with hairspray to make them look really wet and glossy!:blush::lol:

Thats what I said!

Try it, just coat your ear with some hairspray and let it dry....they will look really shiny and glazed. Seriously! It looks pretty cool....I guess.:blush:

Never heard of it, doesnt sound cute for me since I couple be a double for dumbo!

Some one told me that hairspray thing and dumb*** here acedently sprayed it in her ear and omg ive never felt such pain i had an ear ache for days after :(

hmm well my dog has very glossy ears....does that mean he's in fashion?

Crystal_luvs_MBs said:
Try it, just coat your ear with some hairspray and let it dry....they will look really shiny and glazed. Seriously! It looks pretty cool....I guess.:blush:

If by "pretty cool" you mean creepy and gross - then yeah, it's pretty cool
:shock:

:rofl: i noticed that too

what a weird thing to do...make your ears look glossy....:hardhead:

Hipkitten said:
If by "pretty cool" you mean creepy and gross - then yeah, it's pretty cool
:shock:

:blink: what is pretty cool for one, can be totally non-cool for someone else
still... please show respect and avoid rude over reacting to anything and everything that might not fit your very own esthetics

on topic:
wouldnt mind ear make up at all, it actually sounds like a 'fresh' idea but i havent seen it around.. 'uslu airlines' airbrushing tools should be cool for ear makeup

oh and this hairspray 'trick' sounds like something one should be very carefull with.. make sure you protect your earlobe before spraying :P

Mr ears are all furry, but i'd rather have them matte so they fade into the background! XD

i have really red ears, every once and a while I consider dusting a little powder on them to make it less noticeable. Then again my hair mostly covers them so, it doesn't matter muck

when one wears make up, they have to remember they have ears as well as neck or else there is a slight tone difference (which may make ears/neck look real 'different' in colour) so i guess make up and powder is a must

that's what proffesional make up artists always do for photoshoots.. or else ears will look strange, makes sense no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->