Eboni Stocks

aliceee

Reaction score
Eboni Stocks is the latest winner of Australia's Next Top Model

What does everyone think of her?

From the Herald Sun:

Eboni having second thoughts

SHE'S the next hot thing for the catwalk, but Tasmanian Eboni Stocks is not sure she wants a modelling contract.

For winning last night's Fox 8 reality show Australia's Next Top Model, Stocks is guaranteed a contract with top agent Chic and a trip to New York.

Work is already in the pipeline.
But the Hobart hairdresser, 20, said: "I am not definitely sure what I want to do and I don't even know whether I want to do modelling."
She also has doubts about leaving Tassie.
"They (the agency) said they want me to go to Sydney but I don't want to uproot myself if nothing is going to come of it," Stocks said.
To complicate matters, she is still recovering from injuries she received in a serious car crash in Tasmania last March.
During filming of the show, Stocks was admitted to a Syndey hospital where neurosurgeons found problems with an artery that led to the brain.
If left untreated, she could have had a stroke or become a paraplegic.
"If it wasn't for the show I wouldn't be here -- simple," Stocks said.
"I will be in Sydney next week for more tests and they will see if the medication has fixed the problem, otherwise they will have to operate, which will mean rehabilitation."
That could take up to six months and Stocks won't be able to do anything -- including model.
"I have been told by a neurologist that I can't work for the next two years because of the artery," she said.
Looking back at her highs and lows of her year, Stocks said: "That's the thing with life. You have your ups and downs, and you can't predict what will happen. "You've just got to take it all as it comes."

0,10114,5093301,00.jpg

sky news

I can't get any of her other photos to copy on to here, sorry :( But go here to see her other pictures from the show.

Good body, long face, and the most evil reality contestant I've had the displeasure of watching. Brings new meaning to self-centered.

I think she's very pretty. but I thought that it was kind of stupid that they gave her the contract when she had that injury and couldn't do some of the tasks and was in the hospital. she did miss a whole week! and now to say that she's not sure she wants it? why would she bother going on the show then?

it's sad, I havent seen her doing much since then :(

she has good potential though, but I think she may have lost her chance of being a true "top model"... maybe she will do some more editorial type stuff in the future, I can't see her doing much runway :(

She was a stand out on the show though... "a real trooper"
:P

I don't think there's anything special about her. She's tall, and slim, but quite... plain...

i read or heard that she is going to greece soon! maybe she will finally make it.

she does a number of shows here and there i think.

she is very pretty such a shame their isnt many photos of her
what is she doing today? anyone knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->