Ebony Riley (Montana)

As is the cast with most African Americans, NO. :shock::lol::flower:

thanks, yeah I figured, it's just that it looks so smooth and nice, just wondered how African Americans take care of their hair (if they want it straight), is there a way to make it straight for a longer period of time? coz if they straighten it with a flat iron every time they wash their hair... :cry:

thanks, yeah I figured, it's just that it looks so smooth and nice, just wondered how African Americans take care of their hair (if they want it straight), is there a way to make it straight for a longer period of time? coz if they straighten it with a flat iron every time they wash their hair... :cry:

Yes, there is a way to keep African American hair straight it's called a "relaxer" which is considered a perm that straightens African type hair but it can be very damaging, but there is many different ways to do it naturally but I think Riley hair is good hands and she knows what works best for her hair :flower:

Givenchy S/S 2014 HQ :heart:

reccalee via miguelalmeida

Vogue Paris February 2014 :woot:
. A mesmerizing Emily DiDonato makes way for to a candid Freja and an electric Saskia, all beautiful girls who herald a raft of 12 promising young models including Malaika, Riley and Estella. Remember their names.

No way Riley :buzz: she hasn't even walked a single runway and already in French Vogue, unstoppable.

This is so amazing! It can only mean that great things are coming in the future for Riley!

my bad how I didn't notice this beautiful girl before:judge: gorgeous!

Second Givenchy shot...... AMAZING!

2lc62w4.jpg

http://instagram.com/riccardotisci17

Riley at NY Model Management

tumblr_inline_mya41hoTEq1r4eo57.jpg

cdlrrexclusive.tumblr.com

According to Riley personal tumblr (not sure if hers or not) she stated that she never actually said that she never had an interview with cdlrrexclusive so I bet we will be seeing her hopefully this season :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Riley personal tumblr (not sure if hers or not) she stated that she never actually said that she never had an interview with cdlrrexclusive so I bet we will be seeing her hopefully this season :woot:

Yeah, neither did Khadija. The "interviews" posted there sounds shoddy.

A better look at her Givenchy shot with Maria :heart:

lovemeriley.tumblr

Thank god! I wasn't sure whether to trust that tumblr or not because someone on Facebook messaged me about it and told me to post it. Maybe a mod can delete that post? Definitely not the kind of information we want hanging around here. Can't wait to see her strut her stuff. Fingers crossed!

Riley is already on MDC's The Hot List :woot:

v66u5y.jpg

models

She officially goes by Riley M. not Eboni Riley. Her last name is Montana.

Vogue Paris February 2014 :clap:
Photographed by Mikeal Jasnson
Styled by Katie Grand

instagram/dordy71

The girl is an absolute star, no doubts there, and for her first real print job she managed to prove herself top of her game.

Full shot. Lol I love the progression of this.

lebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->