Eddie Murphy to marry Scary Spice?

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
Huh?! Did anyone else hear this? I only read it from the "source" below, so I am not sure how true it is. I just love how the headline used "Scary Spice" instead of her real name. :lol:

Eddie Murphy to marry Scary Spice

BANG) - Eddie Murphy and former Spice Girl Mel B are reportedly set to wed in September.
The couple - who met at a
Beverly Hills party last month - have reportedly booked the plush Roosevelt Hotel, in Los Angeles, for a "dream wedding".
Mel, 31, and Murphy - who is 14 years her senior - are reportedly planning to tie the knot in an intimate ceremony attended by just close family and friends.
However, the pair have drawn up a star-studded guest list, which includes
Whitney Houston, for their wedding party.
A source told Britain's
Daily Star newspaper: "Mel just wants her and Eddie's close family to be there for the simple blessing.
"But they will be inviting their friends to a lavish wedding breakfast reception at the venue afterwards."
Both Mel and the 'Shrek' star have been married before.
Murphy divorced his wife
Nicole Mitchell Murphy - who he has five children with - in May after 12 years of marriage.
Mel - better known as
Scary Spice during her time in the Spice Girls - married dancer Jimmy Gulzar in 1998 but the couple divorced three years later.
They have a seven-year-old daughter Phoenix-Chi.

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Celebs/Bang/ContentPosting.aspx?newsitemid=BSBS38011&feedname= BANG&show=False&number=0&showbyline=False&subtitle =&detect=&abc=abc

Those two are about the last people I would pair together lol!

Eddie Murphy Spices Up Paternity Game

Scary Spice was obviously not Eddie Murphy's dreamgirl. Now it seems her unborn child may not be his dreambaby. At least to hear him tell it.
The veteran comedian, who dated but has since split with former Spice Girl Melanie Brown, preempted the delivery of any congratulatory cigars by claiming on a Dutch TV show that he questions the paternity of the soon-to-be born child.
During a promotional appearance for the upcoming Dreamgirls on RTL Boulevard, an interviewer asked Murphy about his relationship with Brown: "So, are you happy with her? Because she is pregnant from your child."
"But you're being presumptuous, because we're not together anymore, and we don't know whose child that is until it comes out and has a blood test," Murphy replied with a laugh. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions, sir."
Brown has so far kept mum on whether Murphy is the father, as has the publicist for the 45-year-old Shrek star.
"We do not comment on Mr. Murphy's personal life," his rep told E! News.
Murphy has six children with ex-wife Nicole Murphy. The couple separated in 2005 after 12 years of marriage and the divorce was finalized in April.
Murphy and Brown, 31, began appearing in public together about two months later. In late August, Murphy and Brown embarked on a weeklong Hawaiian vacation with five of Murphy's children as well as Brown's seven-year-old daughter, Phoenix Chi, from a previous marriage to dancer Jimmy Gulzar.
Reports of her pregnancy surfaced in October, when her tell-tale bump first began to show. The media quickly launched into storkwatch, with reports pegging the former pop star at roughly four months along, an estimate that would place the conception in June, the same time she and Murphy hooked up.
Murphy's paternity remarks this week were the first official indication that the twosome had split. Further confirmation came Monday night when Murphy was accompanied to the New York premiere of Dreamgirls with Tracey Edmonds, a film producer and the ex-wife of Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds. She told reporters that she and Murphy had been together for a little less than two months, which would put it about the same time Brown's pregnancy was made public.
Murphy, who just signed on for another Beverly Hills Cop sequel, will continue to hit the promotional circuit in the coming days in advance of Dreamgirls' Christmas Day release.
http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=c4e340db-7536-464c-af6e-107d06816cb8

Didn't she have a "solo career"?

I remember her in a video called I want you back with Missy Elliott back in 1998 or something.

I can't even believe that they're together in the first place.

Eddie is hilarious.

God...are all people in hollywood unstable? What a sh*tty situation for a child to be born in.

dlg

Oh lord...could things get any worse?

^I love your avy btws!

daddyslittlegrl8 said:
God...are all people in hollywood unstable? What a sh*tty situation for a child to be born in.

dlg

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->