Elettra Wiedemann signs with Lancôme

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from vogue.co.uk...
following in her mom's footsteps...

Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann has taken over her mother's job as the face of Lancôme. "When Elettra told me she had signed with Lancôme, I felt as if I had reunited with a dear friend," says Isabella Rossellini, who posed for the house for 14 years. Elettra, daughter of Rossellini and Jon Wiedemann, began modelling three years ago when she landed a contract with Abercrombie & Fitch. "Due to her cosmopolitan background, Elettra is a young woman of her time who lives in New York, regularly travels to Paris, which she loves, and always remains in touch with the world around her," says Odile Roujol, general manager of Lancôme International, said. "Simply by looking at her and listening to her, one knows that she will contribute her grace, intelligence and optimism to the Lancôme Vision of women."

Rossellini Wiedemann will be featured in advertising for a number of products, including new foundation, mascara and lip gloss. Her first ads, for skincare, will break in Asia at the end of 2006; other advertising campaigns will run worldwide starting in January 2007."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rossellini's Lancôme ads were magnificent. I hope her daughter (who's not a celeb thank god) continues the same way. I saw a picture of Elettra in a Vogue Paris editorial a year or so ago, she looked very edgy.

Yes....but the difference between Elettra and Jade is that....Elettra is actually pretty :ninja: I was a bit upset at first because well...Daria is the face for Lancome and I didn't want her to share the spotlight :lol:

I think it's going to look great. Elettra has the same quality of grace and purity that her mother and grandmother have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->