Anne Hathaway Named New Face of Lancôme

Think ice cream! Vanilla is decent, but it's no german chokolate kake or paradise found. I had a coach in high school who always used that term:lol:

not every woman in the world get Lancome Campaigns many may not like some of this girls but if they're in Lancome Ad's they're defenitly not "plain"

wait to the ad come out you might change your mind

She's definitely not plain, but not plain also doesn't mean attractive :wink:

She's pretty, but in a clumsy way... Her eyes, nose, mouth, all too prominent. There's no subtlety to her features. There's nothing sensual, nothing delicate looking, nothing mysterious to the way she looks, the complete opposite of Daria IMO.

I agree with this statement entirely. There is nothing refined within her look - her features overpower one another and that will always hold her back as far as aesthetics go in my opinion. She's a good actress but I've never really wanted to see her modeling. I cannot say I enjoy the idea of her being in Lancome ads but I'm not running the company so my opinion counts for very little :lol:

She's a very talented actress though.

I think she's very beautiful and much better suited for Lancome than Kate Winslet

I don't know what to say right now.
I can only believe my eyes when the campaign is out.

I agree with this statement entirely. There is nothing refined within her look - her features overpower one another and that will always hold her back as far as aesthetics go in my opinion. She's a good actress but I've never really wanted to see her modeling. I cannot say I enjoy the idea of her being in Lancome ads but I'm not running the company so my opinion counts for very little :lol:

She's a very talented actress though.

Really? I find her to look incredibly lovely and romantic. :blush:

Hmm I have too see the result, but I'm def not excited about this piece of news.

well, i think Anne is a great candidate. i think it's b/c i'm just thinking of Anne & not comparing her to other faces of Lancome. Yes she can look like not such a great choice when you compare her to the likes of Daria. :ermm:

I think she has the perfect look for the usual Lancome ads. The kind of classic look.

Lindbergh did a very good job with Cate Winslet for Tresor.
I hope he will be the photographer for The first AH's ad....

Actually I thought the Tresor ad's were terrible - i didn't even know it was Winslet til I read it on the ad.

I agree that Anne has a lot of powerful features, everything on her face is big! But I find a certain charm in that. Not everything has to be subtle to be mysterious and lovely. I find a lot of warmth in her face and a certain elegance in the way she looks and her features. So I find all these overwhelming features to work quite well together.

I think Anne will look beautiful in the ads. Ever since I saw her in The Devil Wears Prada, I've been wanting to see her face put more out there.

ugh , i hate her. She has such a plain face, her personality is boring, too. without " the devil wears prada" noone would even remember of her.

I met her in person and I can tell you she is not boring !
and she is so nice too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->