Elisabeth Moss

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Surprised she didn't have a thread until now. Obviously famous for playing everybody's favourite secretary-cum-junior copywriter. :D She debuted a sleek new 'do last week which surprisingly suits her very well and went fantastically with her Dolce & Gabbana dress. Hope she styles it well for the Emmy Awards next month. In fact, I hope Peggy sports this in Mad Men. It would be very fitting for both the character (signals a new era for her) and the time, I think.

Actress Elisabeth Moss attends the "For A Good Time, Call..." premiere at Regal Union Square on August 21, 2012 in New York City.
Elisabeth+Moss+Good+Time+Call+New+York+Premiere+QJkk6Qh8T0ul.jpg
Elisabeth+Moss+Good+Time+Call+New+York+Premiere+IXDGfujNJaal.jpg

Actress Elisabeth Moss arrives at 13th Annual Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.
Elisabeth+Moss+13th+Annual+Warner+Bros+InStyle+EyveNlSr239l.jpg
Elisabeth+Moss+13th+Annual+Warner+Bros+InStyle+vQT6ZvDRGD7l.jpg

Actress Elisabeth Moss attends the 50th anniversary celebration for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 7, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.
Elisabeth+Moss+50th+Anniversary+Celebration+E18ob9IjOUyl.jpg
Elisabeth+Moss+50th+Anniversary+Celebration+9Ds_wlxQv-Yl.jpg

Elisabeth Moss was spotted leaving her trailer carrying her iPhone and a healthy smoothie while on set of the AMC TV show "Mad Men".
Elisabeth+Moss+Elisabeth+Moss+Mad+Men+Set+HISqzyNnBwXl.jpg
Elisabeth+Moss+Elisabeth+Moss+Mad+Men+Set+BPuHl_QPXp5l.jpg

Actress Elisabeth Moss arrives at the 16th Annual GQ "Men Of The Year" Party at Chateau Marmont on November 17, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Elisabeth+Moss+16th+Annual+GQ+Men+Year+Party+tRyYvYUD0hXl.jpg
Elisabeth+Moss+16th+Annual+GQ+Men+Year+Party+pJ0_W1ZC9Jml.jpg

Actress Elisabeth Moss arrives at LACMA's Art And Film Gala Honoring Clint Eastwood And John Baldessari at LACMA on November 5, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Elisabeth+Moss+LACMA+Art+Film+Gala+2011+Arrivals+3cjhkOvBbodl.jpg
Elisabeth+Moss+LACMA+Art+Film+Gala+2011+Arrivals+PyF2_AWc9eQl.jpg

zimbio

Will post some more soon.

I somehow attracted to her look on Emmy. I think it's really daring for the lack of word.

Elisabeth Moss - 64th Primetime Emmy Awards, arrivals (Sept. 23)

celebutopia.net

The Paley Center for Media's Annual Los Angeles Benefit - October 22, 2012

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

41st Annual Peace Over Violence Humanitarian Awards in LA - October 26, 2012

19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - 01/27/13

2014 Golden Globes Weekend at Audi’s Celebration held at Cecconi’s Restaurant on Thursday evening (January 9) in Los Angeles.

She is wearing Georges Hobeika jumpsuit, Rupert Sanderson shoes, an Edie Parker clutch, and Jennifer Meyer jewelry.

just jared

Last edited by a moderator:
2014 AFI Awards Luncheon held at the Four Seasons Hotel on Friday (January 10) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

just jared

HBO's Post 2014 Golden Globe Awards Party held at Circa 55 Restaurant in Los Angeles - January 12. 2014

starity.hu

SAG Awards

Elisabeth is wearing a Michael Kors dress, vintage Neil Lane jewels, Jimmy Choo clutch, and Jerome Rousseau shoes.
Just Jared

'Listen Up' Portraits at Sundance

zimbio

i thought she totally knocked it out of the park at both the globes & the sags. especially love tht earring at the globes.
great hair & great lipstick at both events :heart:
bravo!.

'The One I Love' Portraits at Sundance

spotted out and about at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on January 20, 2014

zimbio

Elisabeth Moss attends the premiere of 'The One I Love' at The Marc Theatre during the 2014 Sundance Film Festival on January 21, 2014 in Park City, Utah.
2HBeY8f.jpg

BdEUK9x.jpg

zimbio

2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards
CY0H6uV.jpg

Kc4Vuo4.jpg

zimbio

Actress Elisabeth Moss attends the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter on March 2, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.
J432e9J.jpg

vPINy4k.jpg

zimbio

Elisabeth Moss flaunted her stuff for the camera recently as she posed for the cover of New York Magazine‘s week of March 10th issue.
wnBlRQG.jpg
Wp2z4dx.jpg

W0HCHdp.jpg
Lkj5brt.jpg

uJUuLwd.jpg

socialitelife.com

Elisabeth Moss out shopping for her cat at Urban Pet in West Hollywood, California on March 13, 2014.
8L3xeQu.jpg

LjIpyTN.jpg

yzL4kO4.jpg

0WsLwiq.jpg

zimbio

Elisabeth Moss grabs coffee with a male pal on the gorgeous Wednesday afternoon (March 12) in Brentwood, Calif.
oX7LzLt.jpg

kkR52Cr.jpg

rBCa0kT.jpg

RPGeykf.jpg

VSu1H8o.jpg

just jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm