Elisabeth Moss

The Paley Center For Media's PaleyFest 2014 Honoring "Mad Men"
TuVkmRb.jpg

6NjVWyC.jpg

um6msPR.jpg

7azEie3.jpg

WaRj5bS.jpg

zimbio

There's *something* about her that's stunning. Maybe it's her approachability. Can't wait for Mad Men!

Mad Men Season 7 press conference portraits by Munawar Hosain (Beverly Hills, April 4, 2014)

starity.hu

I think she is SO gorgeous. I absolutely adore her. :heart:

That New Yorker cover and shoot are sexy. And I agree with the quote on the cover. She is the star of Mad Men. Her character, Peggy, is definitely the best on the show.

'The One I Love' Screening in NYC - August 5, 2014

starity.hu

Actress Elisabeth Moss arrives to the premiere of RADIUS-TWC's "The One I Love" at the Vista Theatre on August 7, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
rRMvG1K.jpg

SSk847C.jpg

Dor1mJY.jpg

UkewjZe.jpg

zimbio

I love her, and I love her stylist Karla Welch, but I don't love what her stylist does with her. This Chloé dress might have been okay (just okay), but WHAT are those shoes?!? Meh.

Gotham Magazine [United States] (September 2014)
HUl4bdO.jpg

whosdatedwho

I think she's going to the furthest out of all her Mad Men co-stars. That light blue dress is probably close to a personal best for her.

Elisabeth Moss waves to fans and flashes a big smile on Wednesday afternoon (February 11) in New York City.

just jared

The Heidi Chronicles opening night celebration held at The Music Box Theatre on Thursday (March 19) in New York City.

just jared

'Mad Men' Friends and Family Screening in NYC - March 22, 2015

starity.hu

'Mad Men' Press Conference in NY - March 29, 2015

starity.hu

42nd Chaplin Award Gala in NYC - April 27, 2015

starity.hu

30th Annual Lucille Lortel Awards in New York (2015.05.11.)

starity.hu

81st Annual Drama League Awards And Luncheon at Marriot Marquis Times Square on May 15, 2015 in New York City.
kWhIb2M.jpg

zimbio

She suits brunette so much better. Loved the bob she had a couple years back.

AMC, Film Independent and Lionsgate Present 'Mad Men' Live Read in LA - May 17, 2015

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->