Eliza Duca

Vini

Reaction score
Eliza's @ Mandarina Models (Romania)

2qi34hl.jpg

How would it be possible for her not be under my favourite new faces here, such a gorgeous and impressive cutie ? But well, I am proud that I find the amazing stunner, firstly at Mandarina Models, secondly with her polaroids in my postbox. She is a little bit of Monika Jelenova, a little bit of Isabeli Fontana, and a big piece of uniqueness what do you get is, Eliza, a stunner from Romania. With just a few pictures in her portfolio she is able to show her perfect facial features and her perfect presence in front of the camera. She scoures full 180m. - 5´11 and has the perfect measurements 87-62-90 - 34-25-35. Her motheragency is Mandarina Models, have here a look at Elizas portfolio. She is now sweet 16 years old. We can´t wait to see her - everywhere.

She's also featured on o2w today. Seems like they are quite obsessed with all the Mandarina girls atm (which is understandable ^_^)

dc_elizad.jpg

Sixteen year old Eliza Duca was discovered early this year in her hometown of Chisinau, Moldova. Nicknamed “Panther” by her mother agency Mandarina Models, Eliza has worked very hard over the past few months to become both camera and runway ready. We are completely wild about her sleek, dark and intense glamour. Oh Eliza! View more info on Eliza’s profile.
theones2watch

She's interesting, kind of exoctic looking ^_^ I like her with pale skin like in these two photos from her tests.

Some of her polaroids :flower:

08.jpg
07.jpg
06.jpg
05.jpg

theones2watch.com

I was wondering who she was. She's now with IMG NY :smile:

So many interesting faces at Mandarina at the moment. I'll definitely be watching Eliza's development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->