Eliza Sys

Now the video is gone. I checked Vimeo and it's been removed. That sucks. Anyway, I was unaware that ImageBam was a banned image hosting site, so I used it to host all of the images I posted. I've re-hosted them elsewhere, so I'm afraid I have to re-post all of them here. Apologies for any p*rn ads or other such things that you may have had to see when clicking on my previous images. I have AdBlock Plus, so I can't see ads and was thus unaware of any problems. Sources for all of these pictures are the same as before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now some new stuff! Well, actually, it's old, but it's new to here.

VICTOIRE MAGAZINE FEBRUARY 2011
Model: Eliza Sys (Dominique Models)
Stylist: Sandra Herzman
Designer: Dominique Degrele

Source: www.flickr.com//_maelle_

wow ! a hot one found at thequietfront.com
i'm almost sure it's from a Dennis Stenild photoshoot... more would be worth seeing !

Attachments

• _Eliza_Sys-01**.jpg
    _Eliza_Sys-01**.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 73
^Oh my. Very nice indeed. A few Google searches did not turn up anything in regards to that picture, however, I did find these:

Eliza Sys photographed by Andoni & Arantxa for Elisabetta Franchi Spring/Summer 2012 collection lookbook.

WrAvss.jpg
bZTTXs.jpg
jcIkYs.jpg
doVZis.jpg
so8qEs.jpg
txPGZs.jpg

Source: blog.sight-management.com

Show Package – Paris Haute Couture F/W12: Women Paris (Women)
models.com

11_Eliza_S.jpg

She doesn't really strike me as a runway model. Her boobies are too big. Not that there is anything wrong with that; just not really suited for runway work.

City Strip
Victoire Magazine
Photography: Lionel Samain

source: victoiremag.lesoir.be

I also found this one that seems to be for the same magazine. I could not find any other images from this set, but I did find a video.

I do not speak French, so I can't really say anything else about any of this. Here are the links to where I found them. Maybe someone who understands French could navigate the site and figure out what these are.

http://victoiremag.lesoir.be/actualites/mode/article_921438.shtml
http://victoiremag.lesoir.be/actualites/mode/article_611964.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
21.01.13 – For the latest edition of the magazine Grazia Leo Krumbacher shot the model Elisa Sys.
Editor: Nino Cerone c/o Grazia
Hair & Make Up: Stefanie Willmann c/o Ballsaal
Manicure: Hien
Model: Elisa Sys c/o placemodels
Post Production: retouched

Source: Sanja from Bellazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987