Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I just got the Bardot pants in the mail and they are pretty nice, really soft and almost like leggings. I'll get lots of wear out of them since they're so plain but they're nothing special. My favorite of the pieces I own is the gold fringe jacket, I haven't seen anything like it.

a gold fringe jacket?
oh you must post pictures!!

frenchy i have! hmm i thought they were just ok for the price. the print is so so for me, too.

as promised..

these are the two elizabeth and james pieces I own:

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

the first two are the scarf tank..and the last one is the distressed tank dress...:heart:

I really like those tops. They look even a little like The Row. What fabric are they made of?

Have you guys ever seen the plaid shirts ?

I tried one on and it was cute - I like the corset like detail on the back which really made the shirt more feminine. It ran TTS and retailed for about $255. Intermix has it.

Last edited by a moderator:
while on reading something about Lauren Conrad on Just-Jared, i came across this

ginger @ 07/21/2008 at 9:29 am

I used to work at Fred Segal and her publicist always picked up clothes by the Olsens for her, I think she has some kind of deal with them because she never paid for the clothes.

That'd explain why we've seen her wearing so many E&J dresses etc...

Does anyone know when the E&J line will be available on NAP? I can't wait to see the new collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->