Ella Drake

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Well if anything her intro on MDC has certainly got me intrigued.

Blonde, blue eyed, and signed to Next worldwide, New Zealander newcomer Ella is on a certain show exclusive in Milan, something that always signals to us that a girl is going places. Clients are obviously finding Ella to be molto bella!

fejfv4.jpg

2pql6b5.jpg

105wk8z.jpg

14mzyo4.jpg

source: models.com

With Next in NY, London, Paris, Milan.. here are her stats :flower:

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 178cm / 5′10″
Bust: 80 cm / 31.5″
Waist:58 cm / 23″
Hips:86 cm / 34″

I'm with you Charlotte, I wouldn't have guessed from those shots that she was Milan exclusive material... but I'm definitely intrigued.

Exclusive is always good :smile: maybe Prada? Jil Sander? Gucci? can't wait for Milan :woot:

Pretty sure it's Gucci.

She's worked with Frida before - from her 62models bio "Gucci- contracted to work with Frida Giannini May-Sept".

Oh... how exciting! I've noticed her here and there, I think she's been working quite consistantly. She is Gucci's current fit-model, so I'd say it's a Gucci exclusive :clap:

ETA:
Ella Drake on Gucci F/W 2010 show exclusive?

If I'm not mistaken, New Zealand model (and Gucci fit-model) Ella Drake appears to be on a Gucci show exclusive for Milan Fashion Week. This just showed up on models.com overnight: "Blonde, blue eyed, and signed to Next worldwide, New Zealander newcomer Ella is on a certain show exclusive in Milan, something that always signals to us that a girl is going places. Clients are obviously finding Ella to be molto bella!" If it is indeed a Gucci exclusive that Ella's on, then look out world. Gucci show exclusives often beget Gucci campaigns, and Gucci campaigns often beget entire careers.

Speaking of careers, Ella's has been curious to date. Starting off in Auckland, she spent a couple of years doing the odd job here and there before moving to Sydney to try her luck in a bigger market. There she flourished, building a good book and working pretty much full time, before making the move overseas to Milan. Most models go to Milan for as short a time as possible, but not Ella. Ella went to Milan and stayed in Milan. And it paid off. She won a lucrative contract as a fit model for Gucci in Rome, where she flies regularly in the lead up to the new collections.

And look where it's gotten her. Sometimes, even in modelling, slow and steady wins the race. Good luck for the show!
isaaclikes

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she is totally stunning! about time she had a thread.

Pretty sure it's Gucci.

She's worked with Frida before - from her 62models bio "Gucci- contracted to work with Frida Giannini May-Sept".

Yah, she was the girl in pre-fall, thought she had a thread before so I didn't bother with posting these. :unsure: New Debora Smañiotto? I'm not even sure why they do these types of "exclusives"...

Gucci pre-fall 2010

*vogue.co.au

oh and she's with Chadwick Models as well

I remember also she was at Mila Schön S/S 10 Milan

*style.it

Can't wait to see her on Gucci...hopefully her career will take off ala Abbey Lee :wink:

I kinda doubt it. She's undeniably pretty, but she's not very distinctive. Plus, Abbey's Gucci exclusive was after her already very successful NY showing (Calvin, etc).

Nice point Bianca :wink: but I hope she does well, New Zealand needs a supermodel :woot:

Gucci F/W10 Exclusive!!! :woot: (Ella's polaroid @ lower right between Keke & Simona)

twitter.com/Grazia_Live

she IS gucci exclusive.
Backstage before the show

twitter / nextmodelsnyc

I'm not feeling her yet, at all. Maybe after Gucci....

she's quite pretty. reminds me of actress Maria Bello. not sure how big she could get, but i think she's worth watching

just wanted to add.. her platinum locks next to Jacqueline's dark hair look AMAZING together, the backstage shot looked like an editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->