Predict Style.com's Top Ten New Faces for S/S 08

^^ That's true she has, but she hit really big this season and they don't necessarily include new girls every time. Kim Noorda appeared 3 times consecutively.

10.23.07 TOP 10 MODELS OF SPRING 2008: #10 ADINA FORIZS
The future's bright for this young Hungarian with a Prada exclusive under her belt
1007angus_adinaLarge_0.jpg

10. Adina Forizs (IMG)
"Although Adina grabbed the coveted number one slot at Prada this year, she comes in at number ten on our countdown as she'll remain something of an unknown quantity until next season. Her Prada/Miu Miu exclusive means she was not seen on any other of the international catwalks. She made her mark nonetheless and has already shot for French Vogue. Next season will be major for the 20-year-old from Budapest."

Photography Dan & Corina Lecca
Design Jamie Richards

Finally! Angus Munro has the floor! :magic: Can't wait to see his selection (Though most shouldn't be different from our lists thus far :wink:).

^You're right, I have a feeling it will be similar to our lists...only Angus is more likely to throw in Heidi Mount, and a second season girl here or there as he did last year with Magdalena Frackowiak. Should be exciting though!

Congrats to JR1, it looks amazing Jamie!

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/S2008RTW/editor/102507

Tada!

1. Agnete Hegelund
2. Ali Stephens
3. Anabela Belikova
4. Edita Vilkevicuite
5. Karlie Kloss
6. Kori Richardson
7. Lera Sheremeta
8. Masha Tyelna
9. Siri Tollerod
10. Taryn Davidson

:flower:

Dum dum dum - no Adina or Toni! Seems like they're saving them for next season (From the pattern of Anabela and Masha)...

Last edited by a moderator:
3/10 for me:blush:very poor I know. But I do think my list was better.:wink:

No Viviane Orth either.:(

last season seemed to be a misstep though. Georgia, Johanna and Johanna were nowhere to be seen for s/s 08 (georgia did a few shows, but you know what i mean)
Georgia's the only one who has faded, per se, though. I don't think anyone could foresee that both Johannas would take a break, their inclusion made sense at the time. And who knows, one or both of them might come back to rock FW08..?

Frosty should never have made that list, though. Even with all that pre-season buzz and multiple campaigns, she had a mediocre debut season. Barely booked a major show...

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/S2008RTW/editor/102507

Tada!

1. Agnete Hegelund
2. Ali Stephens
3. Anabela Belikova
4. Edita Vilkevicuite
5. Karlie Kloss
6. Kori Richardson
7. Lera Sheremeta
8. Masha Tyelna
9. Siri Tollerod
10. Taryn Davidson

:flower:

Dum dum dum - no Adina or Toni! Seems like they're saving them for next season (From the pattern of Anabela and Masha)...

Out of that list, Siri, Anabela, Edita, Ali and Karlie are all big now.
It is interesting to see the New Faces on models.com lists today B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->