Ella Stubbington

^the interview from O2W
Q&A
Name: Ella Stubbington
Agency: Pride Models / IMG Australia (Sydney)
Hometown: Adelaide
Instagram: @ellastubbington
Snapchat: @Elle_4321

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One song that I love is Hollaback Girl. It’s like a theme song for my friends and I.

Describe your idea of a perfect day:
My perfect day would not have the word school in it, but having my friends there to talk to is fun and that would make my day great. I would then top the day off with a Netflix session and some yummy food.

If you could go on a date with any famous person (from now or history), who would you choose and why?
Brooklyn Beckham, because I’m a 14 year old girl (come on who wouldn’t) but really to get an inside view of his family and his mother’s amazing designs which I would love to wear one day.

Adelaide supermodel Madison Stubbington pays tribute to her family ahead of Mother’s Day

IT’S the downside to being one of the planet’s top 50 models, walking runways from Paris to Milan, fronting campaigns for Gucci, Anna Sui and more, and gracing the cover of Vogue.

Madison Stubbington is in New York City on Sunday — missing Mother’s Day celebrations for her adored mum Yvette back home in Adelaide, which will include a country drive and dinner at a favourite Chinese restaurant with dad Rod and younger twin siblings Ella and Caleb.

That’s just one of the reasons 19-year-old “Madi’’ was excited to be in this stunning Sunday Mail shoot with Ella, 15 — now a fledgling model also signed to Pride Models and IMG Worldwide — and Yvette, 44.

Styled by Mirella Romano and photographed by Diana Melfi, it shows the genetically blessed trio at their most beautiful.

Madi says this first opportunity to share the modelling experience with her mum was a “day to remember”.

The top model admits she used to get “horribly homesick’’ as her career took her on faraway assignments.

‘‘But Mum and I check in with each other 24/7, sharing the day’s events or just a simple good morning/good night,’’ she says.

“I know if I don’t check in, Mum won’t sleep ’til I answer her. I’m just thankful that we live in a time when Skype and Viber exist to make keeping in contact so easy.’’

Madi credits “super-supportive’’ Yvette — who has always worked in the hair and beauty industry — with encouraging her to “be the best at what I do’’ and independent from a young age.

“She always has the best answer for matters great and small, but never made it seem as though her answer was the only one,’’ Madi says.

With a busy dance card of work, Madi is now looking forward to reuniting with Roma Mitchell Secondary College student Ella for a modelling job in Tokyo in July ... “a great bonding experience for the both of us’’.

adelaidenow

Keepsake The Label

fashionbunker

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"