Ella

ecec

Reaction score
thread is long overdue.

Ella is with Slides. She walked Margiela last season and recently Comme des Garcons SS 2010.

14xmro7.jpg

2hwo5cj.jpg

2wf1soo.jpg
2qx7sqe.jpg

slides-paris

with a face that is as whimsical & unconventional as it is enchanting, she is the perfect model for the iconoclastic vision of CdG.

Good to see someone else noticed the lovely Ella, she's from Finland by the way (Paparazzi Models in Helsinki) and she also walked for Lie Sang Bong in Paris.

First time I met her was during Couture in July, she was doing Julien Fournié's show with several other Slides girls. Here are a few snaps from that day. She's stunning, still a bit shy but in the most lovely way, making you want to know more about her :wub:

mariemaud.com

i wasn't sure about her at first, but i absolutely loved her when i saw her on the catwalk. so i've changed my mind, will be interesting to see how she develops! thanks for the thread!

Same here first times I saw her on her mother agency's website I wasn't hundred percent convinced and it took me to see her in person to realise she's really amazing with loads of potential to develop into a great model. Though I totally agree that she's definitely the epitome of a CdG model, striking on these pictures from the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->