Elle Fanning

I love the yellow on her! I don't think the boots really go with this though.

I've never noticed this before but Elle reminds me (looks-wise) so much of Rosamund Pike.

tlfan & celebscentral

@hedur: Yeah, I see it. They could totally play relatives in a movie.
They have very similar features. :smile:

Elle Fanning and a gal pal stop to look at some cats up for adoption on Sunday afternoon (September 4) in Santa Monica, Calif.
After passing the adoption, the 13-year-old actress and her friend headed to the ABS by Allen Schwartz boutique for a little retail therapy.
While we wait for more news about Elle’s upcoming movie, Twixt, JJJ can tell you that The Nutcracker: The Untold Story is hitting Blu-ray and DVD shelves on November 1st.
In the flick, Elle plays Mary, a little girl whose godfather gives her a special doll one Christmas Eve. JJJ Note: The movie was formerly titled The Nutcracker in 3D.

justjaredjr

I like those Oxfords. But I want her to burn that dress so bad. :ninja:

Elle Fanning gets her Hair done in Beverly Hills, Sep 7

eyeprime

I love her in the yellow dress. Boots are teeny bit too long though. I also like all her other recent outfits! Has she gotten a tattoo?

^She probably just wrote something on her arm- I know I used to do silly things like that when I was her age. She couldn't have gotten a tattoo though because she's so under the age limit. You have to be 18 and in some states you can get it at 16/17 with parents permission. Elle has a few years to go... ^_^ Also, maybe this is just me, but I never realized that she dyed her hair. She always seemed a little too young to dye her hair. But maybe I just grew up in a stricter household, my mom wouldn't have let me color my hair at 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lose that god awful hat and I would love that outfit on her.

I love how directional she is, and she's a teenager! She's more inspiring to me than other celebrities.

I love how directional she is, and she's a teenager! She's more inspiring to me than other celebrities.

Really great point. Looking at her outfits I also see why Alexa Chung is one of her fashion idols -- they tend to both mix retro looks with some sort of structured or boyish piece.

She was at the Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2012 show!

tumblr_lrfph9FtT11qfyjoto1_500.jpg

teen vogue tumblr

hermionejg.tumblr

teenvogue.tumblr

style.mtv

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond