Elle France February 12, 2021 : Emmanuelle Béart by Dant Studio

Why do Elle France cover stars always style like this? Do they all clones of Jane Birkin or do their reader secretly anti-fashion???

Good surprise! I watched recently Nelly et Monsieur Arnaud and she was so fresh and stunning.
She is still very much loved...

Why do Elle France cover stars always style like this? Do they all clones of Jane Birkin or do their reader secretly anti-fashion???

Because ELLE France is not really a quote on quote fashion magazine. It’s really a magazine close to French women and a lot of French women do dress like that to be fair...

I don't like all the French cliché that still being push towards us but I think it's great (romantic in a way) that the French media is actively celebrating their older icons.

Elle France - 12 February 2021

Emmanuelle Béart

Photographer: Dant Studio
Stylist: Anne Marie Brouillet
Hair: John Nollett
Makeup: Christophe Danchaud
Cast: Emmanuelle Béart

Elle France Digital Edition

Elle France - 12 February 2021

La Belle Oisive

Photographer: Laurie Bartley
Stylist: Anne Marie Brouillet
Hair: Javier Palacio
Makeup: Lisa Legrand
Cast: Valerija Kelava

Elle France Digital Edition

Nice to see her! As a kid I was obsessed with her role of the maid in 8 femmes. God I loved that film!

I don't like all the French cliché that still being push towards us but I think it's great (romantic in a way) that the French media is actively celebrating their older icons.
At least they exist for Elle and Madame Figaro. I really would not mind if Vogue Paris featured icons of the French cinema on the covers more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->