US GQ February 2021 : Zendaya by Tyrell Hampton

Sentaya is a another rihanna. That’s not a compliment.

I genuinely only know this person from their super dull red Carpets that are spammed as iconic (just like Rihanna). I don’t know any work - I haven’t been to a movie theater since like 2006 and I don’t have televisions in my house. I listen to music without words all day.

when they finish squeezing her dry she’ll be dressed like the person she really is from wherever she’s reallt from. Like how rihanna dresses like someone from the Bahamas now.

Last edited:
Sentaya is a another rihanna. That’s not a compliment.

I genuinely only know this person from their super dull red Carpets that are spammed as iconic (just like Rihanna). I don’t know any work - I haven’t been to a movie theater since like 2006 and I don’t have televisions in my house. I listen to music without words all day.

when they finish squeezing her dry she’ll be dressed like the person she really is from wherever she’s reallt from. Like how rihanna dresses like someone from the Bahamas now.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:....Keep these comments coming... My stomach hurts so much right now!

GQ US really is the worst edition of all the GQs.

But get this, CN actually appointed Will Welch to consult the global editions, lol. As if he can dish out advice while editing a 120-page magazine.
I'm guessing just because he's an editor of the American edition. They really think they run everything. This role should've gone to Dylan Jones.

Last edited:
But get this, CN actually appointed Will Welch to consult the global editions, lol. As if he can dish out advice while editing a 120-page magazine.
I'm guessing just because he's an editor of the American edition. They really think they run everything. This role should've gone to Dylan Jones.
Completely agree on who should've been the global editorial director for GQ. The UK edition is a far more put-together package than Welch's GQ.

US GQ February 2021

Zollywood

Photographer: Tyrrell Hampton
Stylist: Law Roach
Hair: Ursula Stephen
Makeup: Sheika Daley
Cast: Zendaya

US GQ Digital Edition

US GQ February 2021

Jimmy Butler Told You So

Photographer: Jason Nocito
Stylist: Mobolaji Dawodu
Hair: Drew Henderson
Makeup: Hee Soo Kwon
Cast: Jimmy Butler

US GQ Digital Edition

US GQ February 2021

American Football Star

Photographer: Ben Weller
Stylist: Max Clark
Grooming: Jody Taylor
Cast: Christian Pulisic

US GQ Digital Edition

US GQ February 2021

Noah Centineo Wants to Give You A Hug

Photographer: Ryan Pfluger
Stylist: Mobolaji Dawodu
Grooming: Sydney Sollod
Cast: Noah Centineo

US GQ Digital Edition

US GQ February 2021

Better Sleep Starts With Sunshine

Photographer: Cassidy Araiza
Stylist: Brie Welch

US GQ Digital Edition

What is this trend now where EVERY American magazine make their stars look like homeless people??????????? They always make them look poor, they make them pose as if they are not posing, dress them as shlumps. Like I don't see luxury, it all looks messy, indie, poor and undone, I mean look at what Noah is wearing or Zendaya or any of them !!! Street style to me killed glamour. I don't want to see cliché 80's bad glamour but I want class, chic, well dressed models and celebrities, strong poses, cool eye contact and FASHIONNNNNN. I don't want to see celebrities dressed as poor people that pretend to not care about their image

What is this trend now where EVERY American magazine make their stars look like homeless people??????????? They always make them look poor, they make them pose as if they are not posing, dress them as shlumps. Like I don't see luxury, it all looks messy, indie, poor and undone, I mean look at what Noah is wearing or Zendaya or any of them !!! Street style to me killed glamour. I don't want to see cliché 80's bad glamour but I want class, chic, well dressed models and celebrities, strong poses, cool eye contact and FASHIONNNNNN. I don't want to see celebrities dressed as poor people that pretend to not care about their image

AMEN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->