Elle France July 14, 2022 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Chris Colls

Yes yes yes, I'm here for it. Edita and Chris Colls always had fantastic editorials together, my expectations are high for this one too. Also, Edita in a summery beach setting is unbeatable... she's magnificent.

Obsessed, boosted my mood instantly when I came across this earlier! I love the colours, the nonchalant attitude and the fact it's another Edita Vilkeviciute cover for us to fawn over. Everything's just oh so quintessential Elle France... and I'm here for it! :heart:

She looks sooooooo pissed off OMG that's not a face for a cover, especially for summer or French ELLE for that matter. It's a no for me.

Nice summery composition and love Edita but they really f*ked up her face in an attempt to retouch her skin and make it look tighter. Her left eye almost starts where the other one ends, so asymmetrical she looks high. Just no.. :lol:

Ugh, Edita is looking like a goddess in that camping chair. How is she even real?! Elle France does summer editorials like no other, definitely a must have for me!

Not even surprised that Edita's cover story gives me everything I want - and more! She's one spectacular model, love the mixture of colour and black and white photographs. Absolutely fabulous, I've got zero complaints and have an endless amount of gratitude for Elle France for this! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wsmith2131
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->