Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Vogue Mexico : Edita Vilkevicute by Chris Colls:

Vogue Latin America : Lusiana Gonzalez by Miguel Reveriego:

Last edited by a moderator:
It feels like a Miss Vogue editorial by Geraldine Saglio

Thanks for Posting Vogue28!

Luisana looks beyond beautiful, but I want Edita's cover because I'm a huge fan of her :cry: Why Vogue Mexico, why you're doing this to me?!!!

Amor Por el

Miguel Reveriego - Photographer
Valentina Collado - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Nabil Harlow - Hair Stylist
Serge Hodonou - Makeup Artist
Victoria Pavon - Producer

models.com

Edita's first cover looks great, love the colour scheme. I think this image reminds us that she's still quite the beauty. The cropping wasn't needed however.

I like the idea of LA getting a separate cover, it gives a more exclusive, tailor-made feel. That cover too looks marvelous.

Her name is misspelled. Luisana, not Lusiana.

Glad the support latin models, but that cover choice is terrible, lifeless at best. Gonzalez can do better than this.

HATE when they do two diferent models, two cover, im ok with... But why two models, and why a top like Edita vs, a fresh face, Luisana?

With this issue should come Vogue Hombre Spring/Summer 2017!

You have the one and only Edita— and the concept of “Summer of Love”… and this is the best you can conjure up: A mid-range department store Christmas Season flyer look?

(If I had to summon up some positive energy... at least Edita's is better than the watching-paint-dry effort of Luisana's edit. I've seen Target flyers that put in more effort than that. And VM expects people to pay for this?)

The second cover of Edita is my fav. She is natural beauty. I'm glad to see her on vogue covers.

Yes Luisana!!!!! :woot:. So happy she got a Vogue cover, and also love Edita! Always a pleasure to see her :heart:

Edita’s edit is surprisingly rather solid— totally different from the J. Crew catalogue-tone of the covers. It’s just too bad the styling is on the basic side. Some more extravagant pieces like the ruffled ones would be so much more gorgeous on her than a cheapo Nike swimsuit, or the unforgivable, ugliest infestation of them all: that Dior-banded monstrosity that's forced into so many covers and edits.

Thanks Mark.

I love Edita's editorial, the covers not so much which are ruined by the awful cheap art direction. Chris Colls is great at capturing sensuality, he always impresses me

This ed was only published in the mexican version (was cuttted in the Latin edition, like some pics of Hilary and Edita's ed :cry:)

Reposo del Ermitaño, by Daniel Clavero

710437-800w.jpg
710439-800w.jpg
710440-800w.jpg

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->