Vogue Poland April 2018 : Eva Herzigova by Chris Colls

wha wha wha....

And down it goes, and only after one issue. What an absolutely pitiful excuse for a cover. The pose, the "styling", and even the set is a disaster. Vogue this is not. They better step it up or there will be an early grave waiting for this title.

If you look closer (in hq), the cover it's not that bad.

Terribly underwhelming, especially considering it's only their second cover. This is what happens when you copy other editions. Vogue Ukraine did a simple, yet still stylish cover with Charlee Fraser a few months ago. I'm guessing they went for a similar vibe? Pity it looks like Town & Country. Lol.

Love it !
First impression was to think of Hermès, chic and confortable. I like the empty space, it makes the expression stronger. It's simplicity at its best.

Very interesting to see the difference with the first cover which was onto architecture and distance. Now it's personnal and based on the charisma of Eva Herzigova.

I like it. It's very simply and classy which feels fresh. Eva never fails and I do think it's fair to give them a bit of time to find their own way.

The styling is very normcore. I don't wanna see a mom relaxing on a couch - I want full on glam!

Vogue Poland April 2018
Photographer – Chris Colls | Stylist – George Cortina | Hair – Oribe | Makeup – Fulvia Farolfi | Nails – Maki Sakamoto | Set – Jesse Kaufmann

models

It's quite different from the first issue. I wish they went in a similar direction for the first few issues simply to establish a strong direction.

That aside, I think this is nice. I don't seem to mind the normcore styling as much as others, probably because I've come to terms that we live in a time when practicality has taken over every aspect of our lives and that is reflected in magazines.

i got my issue, inside its HC collection editorial and ed with Karmen P. and thats all.. very simple foto.

The only reason this editorial works at all is Eva. If it were a less talented model it would just be another throw away.

After seeing the main ed I'm little bit underwhelmed by it. I was hoping for something more WOW.

EVA WAS THE FIRST
Photographer: Chris Colls
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair: Oribe Canales
Make-Up: Fulvia Farolfi
Model: Eva Herzigova

awake-smile.blogspot.rs/2018/03/eva-herzigova-in-vogue-polska-2-april.html

Cont.

awake-smile.blogspot.rs/2018/03/eva-herzigova-in-vogue-polska-2-april.html

↑ One thing is sure, and that is a LOT of outtakes here, but since I haven't seen the actual printed issue yet, unfortunately I can't tell you with certainty which one of those 19 shots has made the cut...

looks weak after the great start..

but the whole ed is a bit better than the cover.

Eva looks amazing, no doubt about that.
But I feel this would be more fitting for The Edit and not Vogue ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->