Elle France June 20, 2024 : Pamela Anderson by Heather Hazzan

I have never been a fan of this type of closeup photographs. It is a way but not the very best to showcase beauty. Anderson is definitely a beauty.

I can’t be the only one who thinks her switch from unnatural beauty to natural beauty feels a bit……… calculated?

I can’t be the only one who thinks her switch from unnatural beauty to natural beauty feels a bit……… calculated?
Because it is, she's now the owner/stakeholder of a skincare brand, and she's using herself as the advertisement, even if she doesn't mention the products directly at every turn.

Pammy's always been canny.

It definitely is...but also....she sorta HAD TO evolve, otherwise she'd run into the classic bombshell situation where you're always impersonating your younger self....other people change hair color or other things....she's gone this route to evolve.

124 pages. Pamela's story inside is short, not as impressive as the cover shot. It's followed by a fashion editorial by Xavi Gordo, and a beauty on the beach edit by Camilla Akrans that's very Hans Feurer.

Cool et Douce

Photographer -- Xavi Gordo
Stylist -- Anne-Marie Brouillet
Assistant Stylist -- Clara Devillet
Hair Stylist -- Franco Argento
Make-up Artist -- Paca Navarro

Model -- Klara Kristin (Elite Model Management)

Source -- ELLE France digital edition via gedeon67

The fashion editorial "Cool et Douce" by Gordo is well executed. Love most of the shots.

I thought I would like the Camilla Akrans editorial more, but I don't. On one hand, at first glance it seems like Hans Feurer has such an easy style to imitate, but it's actually quite difficult to do it successfully!!!

Especially, this shot... what? It's too squinty!!!

1718984637266.png

I thought I would like the Camilla Akrans editorial more, but I don't. On one hand, at first glance it seems like Hans Feurer has such an easy style to imitate, but it's actually quite difficult to do it successfully!!!

View attachment 1281082
I personally think that Arkans does not need to imitate Feurer's work exactly. It looks like she was just inspired by his work. I like that particular shot because squinting on a beach is natural.

As per usual with Elle France, this is more superior than what the vast majority of Vogue editions were able to deliver us. What a stunning and arresting shot, love the black and white with the contrasting yellow masthead and font.

View attachment 1281082
models dont model anymore like literally this teenage girl is just standing there, and her face blank, with a girl like gisele anja rubik etc u see in the photos they are putting in WORK, here, you see the blankness

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->