Elle Russia November 2021 : Karen Elson by Kat Irlin

Seen this million times already. Could they at least try to be creative with casting?

Nothing wrong with Karen, Mikel, but she is nonstop working model we've seen working with best people and these nobodies did nothing new or worth attention and there are many many other models to chose from

I mean, that woman knows how to model. She's the big deal. She's not afraid of looking ugly or anything. I'll never get tired of her. She looks fabulous.

Nothing wrong with Karen, Mikel, but she is nonstop working model we've seen working with best people and these nobodies did nothing new or worth attention and there are many many other models to chose from

I'm not the biggest Karen Elson fan, but, my god. 99.9% of the models these days are complete non-entities, with no charisma, name recognition, staying power, or appeal. Strange to be complaining about seeing one of like 5 models with some name recognition still working.

To paraphrase Vreeland, Karen Elson sharing a cover with Dostoyevsky is what I never knew I wanted, and I am only realizing it now that Elle Russia has given it to me. Both cover and editorial are brilliant. It is so wise of a fashion editor to acknowledge a model's charisma and simply let it lead.

a tad bit over edited but she's Karen Elson so she made it work. Love the country vibe too

Truly a shame that this is a magazine I will never have physical access to. Karen Elson’s presence is extraordinary!

Just now I found out that her US InStyle september ed was reprinted by russian edition in october and they did cover as well. And to make it even worse - she wore same Dior dress in the ed!

jurnali-vsem.ru

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->