Elton Takes Swipe At Madonna

:lol:

elton_robjacobs_news.jpg

Nobody performs eniterely live anymore who can afford not to... :innocent:

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 5 2004, 03:47 AM
Elton seems to be losing it recently with his wannabe diva outbursts :rolleyes:

does anyone who saw the tour wanna comment?
i saw it but i had no reason to suspect she wasnt doing any of it live
[snapback]385829[/snapback]​

well...i saw the show...and she definitely sang...
i can't swear she sang every single note...but certainly the show was more than just about watching madonna sing...since she isn't so great at that anyway...

one thing you have to give to madonna...is that her live performances are always exciting and fun...after all...she's a performer...not strictly a singer...
if it was only about the singing... she would have no career...
:lol: :wink:

Absolutely Softie......

how great was the beginning with the beast within......it had such atmosphere and power ot it........it was like the world was ending or something

i thought the videos were amazing too...

the best was bedtime story........IT WAS SO GOOD
where she was laying on like a giant photo copier and it was scanning her body.....she looked amazing

Originally posted by sugarpea+Oct 5 2004, 03:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sugarpea @ Oct 5 2004, 03:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dude...elton is the bomb! you go boy...am i the only one who thinks she is overrated? take away the sex hype, the pricey videos and the strange clothing and madonna is nothing...
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-stylegurrl
@Oct 5 2004, 03:53 AM
I was surprised that Elton used such language at an awards ceremony, but I couldn't agree with him more. Madonna is a mediocre singer who has to rely on shock tactics and cheesy publicity stunts to keep her failing career going. :ninja: :innocent:
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Although he is quite talented the man is a big fat queen.

He could have kept his chubby trap shut but he obviously wanted some attention by acting like a diva.

Originally posted by alwaysandnever@Oct 5 2004, 09:06 AM
I love these cat fights! :rolleyes:
[snapback]386086[/snapback]​
me too!! :clap:

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 13 2004, 10:17 AM
i thought the videos were amazing too...
[snapback]395772[/snapback]​

Madge used 'Flex', one of the best Chris Cunningham's videos. I can't deny she has good taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->