Emilia Clarke

Is it just me, or does she look like Miley Cyrus in those BAFTA pics?

HQs - BAFTA L.A. TV Tea 2012 Presented By BBC America at The London Hotel in West Hollywood - Sept. 22, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Gollum)

64th Primetime Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles - Sept. 23, 2012

emiliaclarke

Chanel Resort is an interesting choice. She's on the smaller side, so it looks slightly heavy, but as a whole it is a very refreshing dress. :flower:

My favourite look from last night. :heart:

Some HQs:

celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Definitely one of my favourites of the night. So glad to see she went with Chanel. She looks stunning and regardless of her height she pulls it off.

Are there any HQ's of her face from the Emmy's? I love her makeup and would really like to zoom in close and have a look at it!

'Family Guy' creator Seth MacFarlane goes out to Mel's Diner in Los Angeles with new girlfriend 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke on September 25, 2012.

Photo(s) no longer available due to a copyright claim by BWP Media

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
What an unlikely pairing! :lol: She looks very chic.. I think this is the first we've seen of her street style! I like what I see :smile: Wish I could see her bag though..

Emilia Clarke and rumored boyfriend Seth MacFarlane walk back to his car arm in arm while on a date last week in Los Angeles.
The 25-year-old Game of Thrones actress and the 38-year-old Family Guy creator went to the Koreatown bar Cafe Brass Monkey where it was ’80s night. Seth reportedly did not have much to drink as he was the designated driver for the evening.

justjared

^ Love her in the Chanel gown at the Emmys. She looks perfect & pulls it off quite well. I love her make up.

Talk about range: Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke is traveling from the imaginary deserts of Essos to the rough streets of Manhattan in the 1940s.
The classically-trained actress, best known for playing proud princess Daenerys on HBO’s fantasy series, will trade in her bleached-blonde wig for an elegant updo when she makes her Broadway debut as Holly Golightly in a new stage adaptation of Truman Capote’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Richard Greenberg, the Tony Award-winning writer of Take Me Out, has penned the script; Sean Mathias (Waiting For Godot with Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart) will direct.

“The goal of this version is to return to the original setting of the novella, which is the New York of the Second World War, as well as to resume its tone — still stylish and romantic, yes, but rougher-edged and more candid than people generally remember,” Greenberg said in a statement. “Capote was a great writer and a natural maker of plots and Breakfast at Tiffany’s has a drive that makes it very alluring to dramatize.”
The play will begin performances at Broadway’s Shubert theater in February 2013, once Clarke has finished filming Thrones‘ third season. There’s no word yet on who will play Holly’s love interest, a writer named Fred — though we hear that Jason Momoa might be available.
popwatch.ew.com

'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke poses and signs autographs for fans after filming a TV show at a studio in Hollywood on December 10, 2012.
Emilia+Clarke+Game+Thrones+star+Emilia+Clarke+MYcZutB3NSOl.jpg
Emilia+Clarke+Game+Thrones+star+Emilia+Clarke+0K7Y_1uiPjll.jpg
Emilia+Clarke+Game+Thrones+star+Emilia+Clarke+EAFpmJu5CkDl.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"