Emilio Pucci "Miss Pucci" Fragrance : Malgosia Bela by Solve Sundsbo

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
misspuccivisuelgd.jpg

Through the lenses of Solve Sundsbo, Malgosia Bela tells the story of Miss Pucci…
Under the starlit sky, miss Pucci is onboard an exceptional yacht in the Monaco bay, she is wearing an amazing Pucci dress and enjoying a privileged moment - a little break during a VIP cocktail party.
misspucci.co.uk

Gorgeous photo by Sølve. Love the "night time on a yacht in Monaco" concept .. And very interesting bottle. A thumbs up from me!

Malgosia!! :woot: Absolutely love it, she looks gorgeous and the setting is great too! :crush: The bottle seem a bit..weird though. :lol: Thanks for posting Flashbang! ^_^

It looks okay, but I feel there is too much photoshop going on.

Hmm, love Malgosia with her pose and expression but the background doesn't quite do it for me.

Everything could look better if not her face's expression, which seems to be a bit weird.

Overall I like this. My only critisim is that bright light on the right near her back, as it is a bit distracting. Also the design on the bottle may grow old quickly-_-

I love it! I love the concept, the view, everything!

The backdrop is absolutely beautiful, holy cow (Albeit the photoshop lens flares are a bit amateur). I almost feel like I want to take a trip there rather than buy the fragrance :lol:

Is it just me or does the bottle look like a watch?

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't bad at all, but Malagosia is too long in the tooth, too angular / masculine and too sexy-scary to be the face of a perfume named Miss Pucci. I am certainly not looking for someone from the Lindsey-Jac-Keke generation, more of a Lily-Stammy type.

Fantastis news. It's so unexpected. Malgosia looks so great. Thanks.

It isn't bad at all, but Malgosia is too long in the tooth, too angular / masculine and too sexy-scary to be the face of a perfume named Miss Pucci.

That's what I find refreshing about this advert. With a name like 'Miss Pucci', I am surprised they didn't go for the 'gormless teenager' aesthetic, or some blonde girl chasing balloons - instead, we get Malgosia, and a slightly darker form of femininity.

^Yes indeed - it does define Pucci's sense of femininity. Although I think its ready-to-wear collections still say otherwise...:wink:

don't really like it, especially they put the Emilio Pucci logo in the wrong place.. it's just distracted me.

I like it! Malgosia looks amazing, that dress is beautiful.
The best part is the bottle, very pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->