Emily Browning

^^ She is? Thank you for that! I'll look her up on imdb now. :wink:

Oh no I didn't watch the AFI awards :(
She looks lovely. And she actually looks ok with a tan. But I prefer her pale :P

afi awards
gettyimages

78278634.jpg
78277695.jpg

78279528.jpg
78279540.jpg

78279559.jpg
78278620.jpg

Emily Browning @ L'Oreal Paris AFI Awards at Melbourne Exhibition Center, December 6

celeb-city

She looks great, so pretty I just hate those shoes. And her boyfriend (?) is cute but his shirt is frightening

I like her! She seems interesting, though I wish she wouldn't tan so much.

#66 When she's sitting down, I can see her underwear. :ninja: The dress is lovely otherwise. :lol:

Her boyfriend is sort of cute in a geeky sort of way. Who is he?

^ Max Turning
and I take back the cute comment after looking at the HQs, I guess I just liked his hair :lol:

^ Thank you. :flower:

Random facts from emily-browning.com that I thought were very interesting:
- Emily has her nose & belly button pierced.
- In 2002 Emily won an AFI Young Actor's Award and in 2004 she presented for them.
- She used to date Liam Shambrooke, but they split up.
- Emily looks up to Cate Blanchett and Nicole Kidman because they're Aussies and they're doing really well in the US.
- Before she even thought about becoming an actress she wanted to be a fashion designer.
- For her underwater scene in "Ghost Ship," she had to wear little weights so her dress wouldn't float up over her face.
- Won the coveted role of Violet in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) after her agent gave her a pile of scripts for which to submit video auditions. She was phoned by the director of Lemony Snicket and asked to come to LA for an audition, which won her the part.
- Got her start in acting after being noticed in a school play.
- Her favourite co-star is Orlando Bloom.
- She is afraid of burning out as a young actress, so she doesn't want to film any "cheesy" movies.
- She was scared she was going to get fired while filming Lemony Snicket, because she'd be laughing at Jim Carrey so much.
- Emily's favourite horror movies are "The Gathering" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer".
- She got an American accent from watching Sesame Street as a child.
- She has a cat named Jasper and a dog named Roxy.
- Her favorite scary movies are The Gift, Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer.
- She loves peanut butter.
- She is a fan of the Lemony Snicket and Harry Potter books.
- She likes the bands Air and Gomez.
- She needed to wear heels for her costume in Lemony Snicket because Liam Aiken was much taller than she was.
- She's 5'1 1/2.

I just discovered her.^_^ Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events was on tonight. I loved it!

It's strange that this thread has only 4 pages.:huh: She has a great sense of style, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->