Emily Browning

^She seems like she would be a good choice for the role..:heart:

i think she looks good with short hair, and the chic outfit! she looks so much better than those two disney actors.

Why did she cut it? Movie role, perhaps? Either way, I'm not a fan. It makes her jawline look really strong. She looks much better with long hair. Still gorgeous though. :smile:

I think she cut it for the same reason as Carey Mulligan did: her hair has been spoiled. :innocent: She's dyed-blonde in the "Sucker Punch" movie.

The short hair tells me that she may be in the final stages of auditioning for Fincher's version of Dragon Tattoo.

Really? I can't see her as Lisbeth. I'm pulling for Ellen Page or Léa Seydoux. :P

"Sucker Punch" (Babydoll) movie poster.

sp_babydoll_lg.jpg

suckerpunchmovie.warnerbros.com

"Sucker Punch" movie screen captures.

slashfilm.com & ImageUpper.com

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2011 - Prabal Gurung Front Row - Sept 11, 2010

deborahannwoll.net

Actress Emily Browning attends the Miu Miu celebration of Fashion's Night Out at Miu Miu Boutique on September 10, 2010 in New York City.
Emily+Browning+Miu+Miu+57th+Street+Celebrates+KSNWC2AAr7Pl.jpg

Emily+Browning+Miu+Miu+57th+Street+Celebrates+54EcSTUQJxml.jpg

Emily+Browning+Miu+Miu+57th+Street+Celebrates+YnW0yiNKIGPl.jpg

Actresses Dakota Fanning, Emily Browning and Grace Coddington, Creative Director of US Vogue attend the Prada celebration of Fashion's Night Out at Prada 5th Avenue on September 10, 2010 in New York City.
Emily+Browning+Prada+5th+Avenue+Celebrates+1jYJ5_ONOB1l.jpg

Emily+Browning+Prada+5th+Avenue+Celebrates+icy32F5M8R8l.jpg

zimbio

Such a cute outfit (minus the shoes).

I adore her outfit at Miu Miu/Prada especially the socks & shoes combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->