Emily Osment

ChloeBaggins

Reaction score
She's becoming a real rising star, since the advent of "Hannah Montana", but I can't find very many photoshoots of her. :shock: Here's some that I can find; hot-linked with the permission of Emily-Osment.org's webmiss- thank you, Hannah!

headshot-001.jpg

headshot-002.jpg

headshot-003.jpg

I wish she had more photoshoots! There are a few at Emily-Osment.org's gallery, but not many.

By the way, good to be here! ^_^

She is a cute kid. Is she related to the little boy from the 6th Sense? Cos they look alike.

Yes, she's his little sister. :smile: You're right, they do look alike!

I'm mostly miffed cause she doesn't have much in the way of Photoshoots. :( Here are the only shots I can find from a Dorothy Low shoot she did:

dorothylow-001.jpg
dorothylow-002.jpg

Of course, she's older than this now. She's very pretty!

Oh cool thanks for clearing that up! :smile:

Aww those pictures are cute hehe

I know it, she's so darling! Has anyone seen her on Hannah Montana yet? She's really funny in it. :D Anyone know of any Photoshoot sites?

I have, I think she's a good actress. I watch it when I'm uh...not sane of mind becuase I hate that miley girl but I watch it for Emily. Great little actress, very pretty too.

Emily Osment @ Disney and ABC "TCA All-Star Party" 17 July 2008 - celebutopia.

Emily Osment - 2008 Creative Arts Emmy Awards - Arrivals, Los Angeles (September 13) - celebutopia.

Emily Osment @ "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience" premiere in Hollywood, (24 February) - celebutopia.

Emily Osment - Hannah Montana The Movie promotional event, NY, 2009-04-07 - celebutopia.

Emily Osment - Do Something Awards- celebutopia.

Emily Osment - Screening of Hannah Montana The Movie- celebutopia.

20th Anniversary A Time For Heroes Carnival to benefit Pediatric Aids Foundation,06/07/09 - tlfan.to.

She's so cute. She's my favorite character on Hannah Montana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->