Emily Smith

EMILY DOES UK PROUD AT EML WORLD FINAL

Just in from China - great news that one of our UK contestants, Emily Smith has won the 2nd runner up spot at the Elite Model Look World Final.

15 year old Hampshire girl Emily impressed the jury over 2 weeks of photo shoots and events, culminating in the showpiece final in Sanya tonight. Her incredible skin and hair and classic English look won over agents from across the entire Elite network – some of the guests at the event loved her so much that they even booked her for her first editorial and shot it the day after the final! We’ll be looking out for her in the January issue of Flavor…

Congratulations Emily, and also to our two other Elite London contestants Beth and Nyasha, who also did the agency and themselves proud.

elitelondon.blogspot.com

Lovely new pictures :wub:
emilypr7.jpg
emilypr8.jpg

emilypr.jpg
emilypr2.jpg

emilypr3.jpg
emilypr4.jpg

emilypr6.jpg
emilypr5.jpg

emilypr10.jpg
emilypr9.jpg

(elite models london)

I think she is so gorgeous. Her poloroids really convinced me :wink:

Vivienne Westwood Red Label F/W10.11 London (O) :woot: :clap:

00010m.jpg
00290m.jpg

style

Hooray!!! :clap: :clap: She looks perfect! I think she is my Auguste Abeliunaite of this season :lol:

Other winners from this year have been more hyped, but she is clearly worthy of more attention. Great debut :heart:

I'm so happy she opened Vivienne Westwood Red Label!! :woot: what a great start!

vivienne-westwood-red-label01.JPG
vivienne-westwood-red-label29.JPG

wwd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"