Emily Smith

She really knows how to hold her expressions on a runway, a thing a lot of other newcomers fail horribly at! So pretty at Marios Schwab.

Featured on vogue.it as a newface. ^_^ Video interview here.
Name
Emily Smith.
Discovered by
Elite Model Look.
Career
"I recently did a campaign for Bear Pole which was amazing and I enjoyed opening the Vivienne Westwood show."
What's Next
"I hope to do New York Fashion Week next season."
Dream Gig
"I always wanted to work with Horst Diekgerdes and I have done that for a Bear Pole campaign, so i would like to work with Steven Meisel."
Personal Style
"I love everything, as long as it's pretty."
Shoes/Jewellery/Hairdo
"I love my shoes and my jewellery especially the ring I got from my parents on my birthday. And I have long tick hair that I love."
Fashion tip
"Hair is the best accessory so keep it looking good."
Favorite dress
"All of my favorite dresses are Topshop."
Favorite city
London.
Favorite music
Florence & The Machine.
Favorite food
"My mum's cooking."
Favorite Drink
Fruite juice.
Favorite movie
Alice in Wonderland.
Favorite book
The Hunger Games by Suzzan Collins.
Personal Motto
"Just keep trying and don't give up."
All time favorite designers Vivienne Westwood and Burberry.
All time style icon is "My mom, she always looks great and also Alexa Chung."
First thing I do when I wake up "Look at the time and the decide weather to get up."
Last thing I do before I go to sleep "Turn of my phone."
I'm obsessed with "Topshop."
Birthday 23 January.
Born in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Lives in Basingstoke, Hampshire.

So Elite placed her with New York Models :woot: Can't wait to see what's next :wink:

Vogue Italia 2010
Vogue Beauty
Ph. Solve Sundsbo, Fashion editor Cathy Kasterine

2rn94ld.jpg

We’ve been waiting a long time for these images to hit our inbox...Elite London rising stars Emily Smith and Charlotte Benson take to the pages of Italian Vogue’s September Issue, shot by Solve Sundsbo and sporting some gorgeous 60’s inspired looks. Both girls are heading to NY for the shows as we speak and with shots like this in their portfolios we predict an amazing Season.

elitelondon.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if we'll be seeing her in NY, as she doesn't have a showcard per se. But she is on NYMM's "New Faces Poster" which is part of their show package:

models.com

Also came across her digitals:

newyorkmodels.com

I remember seeing her at some shows last season, and even if she doesn't have some unique feature that makes her stand out, she's such a conventionally beautiful girl that it would be nice to see her on the catwalks again.

gee, if it wasn't for the fact that her name was plastered across the top I wouldn't have recognised her in the first picture.

it says on the elite blog that she is in NY for the shows. hope she does well!

Vena Cava S/S 11

vogue.com

She's barely recognizable here too. :lol: Took me a while before I finally realized it was her. Oh well...at least she's in NY!

she's looking fantastic on the runway!
very unrecognizable but in the best way possible :crush:

Emily's doing great! :heart:

Araks S/S 11 New York

Graeme Armour S/S 11 New York

style.com

Monique Lhuillier S/S 11 New York

Rodarte S/S 11 New York :woot:

Backstage at Rodarte

style.it

^Thanks, but I've never understood the point of saying that someone was at a show without posting pictures of it, especially if pictures are readily available. But maybe that's just me.... anyways....

Kimberly Ovitz S/S 11 New York

style.com

Lovely shot of Emily taken by Tommy Ton after Vena Cava:

47374273.jpg

style.com

I'm pretty happy with her NY season so far. But hopefully she absolutely kills back at home in London!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->