Eminem in Rehab

colby24 said:
I think you are referring to ambien. Docotors seem to hand it out like candy, but it can get you more messed up then many other drugs out there. The normal dosage is 10 mg.... if you resist the urge to sleep after about 10 minutes of taking it... the drug produces a very nice, numbing effect and increases your self-confidence, makes you very social and happy and content. You can also have pretty pleasent halucinations on it. The next morning you wont remember anything you did or say the night before. I have taken it for severe insomnia before and one night I started hallucinating and though my purse rack was an evil english butler trying to kill me. I have also taken the normal dosage of it and then confessed my deepest darkest secrets to friends on the phone and had no recollection the next day. This drug seems to have such serious addiction potential.... and for some odd reason you can get free samples of it like it was hand lotion. Buyer beware.

Yes...thats what I mean, Ambien. My cousin also had quite strange expiriences while he was taking Ambien. He started to see numerouse people following him, when there was not even anyone there. It took him quite a while to get off the rush of the pill. I hope that Eminem gets well soon, and stays that way. Thanks again...and I hope u're insomnia is better now also
:D

Its been long overdue. Dude has major issues, anyone that insults his mother definitelly needs lotsa help. Never been that much of a fan tho i luv that he brought us 50cent and G unit

I read that he was in rehab for sleeping pills If that is true It can happen to anyone and also explains why he cited exhaustion for cancelling his tour when it first happened I hope he gets better but I wouldn't mind not hearing anymore songs from him for a while They all sound the same these days

It's kinda surprising, really. After listening to his lyrics, sleeping pills would be the last thing i thought he would be needing help for.

hilarious if u ask me, i remember how he was talking badly bout Mariah Carey and look at him now. what a looser:innocent:

CelineChic said:
A bit hypocritical of him to blast his ex-wife as an unfit mother because she abused drugs.

I suppose both of them are unfit now. I feel bad for his daughter. She should be living in a functional family.

whose that attractive girl in your avatar CelineChic ?

Eminem ... doesnt he talk of his pvt life a bit too openly. its odd to me. mayeb if youre a rap artisit its the normal thing. but constantly harping on pain and dark aspects of life is just NOT a positive approach to life ... [cant be too sure since i havent heard all his music ...]

Talking about abusing meds like that .. a dear friend of mien takes VALIUM .. ugh stupid thign makes you all sentimental and feel like talkign if you dont fall asleep !

Is this his explanation for *** Like That (and the accompanying video)?

^ I think so :lol:

CelineChic said:
A bit hypocritical of him to blast his ex-wife as an unfit mother because she abused drugs.
I agree.He's a big hypocrit.

wow, i hope he too recovers soon. like others have said at least he's getting help.

I`m not surprised at all and I suspect that lots of Celebrities are addicted to sleeping pills or other medications.

Sleeping-pill-addiction is no reason to cancel a Tour! A Millionare & Pop Star like him gets the right medical treatment - on Tour as well! He should be glad his Fans paid up to 76 Euro to see his Show and go into Rehab after he fulfilled his obligations.

He disapointed lots of Fans in Europe!

Big surprise.

Am I the only one who's hesitant to believe the claim that he's only in treatment for Ambien abuse? My bet's on coke, or some other stimulant.

Sir Pink said:
Big surprise.

Am I the only one who's hesitant to believe the claim that he's only in treatment for Ambien abuse? My bet's on coke, or some other stimulant.

Hmmm....I really don't know. Don't most people seek help for coke addiction when they've literally fried their nose, developed a heart condition, want to get pregnant, developed an eating disorder, look really bad or - most commonly - find that they are addicted to their downers (usually heroin)? Unless it's crack or something, of course.

Or maybe he's trying to work on his gangsta persona, and he really is just addicted to Ambien B) I think it sounds a bit ridiculous to go into rehab for it because it's not a very potent drug, but anyway....

TEDDYANDMOO
em8js.jpg

em28hn.jpg

em35cj.jpg

em47kt.jpg

:sick:

EWWWWWWWWWWW what has happened to him?!! I actually use to think he was kind of cute, now he is just gross.

I never imagined that he would be that tubby in the *** area.

Just a quick reminder to LolitaBonita....u should put a link for the pics so that the Mods wont mind :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->