Eminem Splits From Kim Mathers - Again

Jennika

Reaction score
DETROIT (AP) -- Eminem's dysfunctional relationship with wife Kim has hit another low - he filed divorce papers Wednesday, less than three months after remarrying her.
The filing on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, Eminem's real name, was confirmed by Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, and two employees of the Macomb County clerk's office. They didn't provide their names, citing an office policy.
Dennehy had no other comment Wednesday.
The Grammy- and Oscar-winning rapper and Mathers remarried Jan. 14, a month after the couple announced they were getting back together.
spacer.gif
AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC_addPair("SECTION", "ENTERTAINMENT")AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC("http://te.ap.org/tte/blank.gif", "1.0")
blank.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Their first marriage ended after two-plus years in October 2001 in an ugly legal fight that included a custody battle over their daughter, Hailie.
Though the marital issues of most rappers wouldn't make headlines, Eminem has used his tormented relationship with Kim, his high school sweetheart, as a source of his most popular and demented rhymes. He's killed her off in song and assailed her with his lyrics - but that was before they got back together.
Eminem, 33, and Mathers, 30, reconciled in late 2004, and he announced in December 2005 that they would get back together.
The pair grew up in the suburbs along Eight Mile Road, Detroit's northern border.
Last August, it was announced that Eminem had entered a hospital to undergo treatment for sleep medication dependency. A month earlier, he denied reports that he was preparing to retire from recording.
Eminem rose to pop stardom by delivering a number of best-selling CDs, deeply personal lyrics and a starring role in the 2002 film "8 Mile."
He has won nine Grammys, including best rap album for "The Slim Shady LP," "The Marshall Mathers LP" and "The Eminem Show." He won an Oscar for the song "Lose Yourself" from "8 Mile."

http://breakingnews.nypost.com/dynamic/stories/E/EMINEM_DIVORCE_PAPERS?SITE=NYNYP&SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT

ahaha i read that this morning, on their wedding thread i posted that they ll never work it out and guess what i was right!!!!
if the first 2 times it doesn t work, don t even think about trying a 3rd time, dumbo!!!

:shock: :(

Sad...I thought they`d get it together this time.

I feel sorry for Hailey. One divorce is shocking enough for a child but re-building a family & hope and then ripping it up again is to much to handle for a child`s soul. :(

...and soon we`ll have to hear about all details & feelings of this divorce on his next record...:rolleyes:

I feel badly for the daughter...but I don't really give a sh*t about him :smile: I don't understand why they even bother.

cue: another eminem album full of hate songs towards kim

Mr. Fabulous said:
They won't stop until one of them kills eachother.. seriously.

Seriously. Don't we all know soemone who has a relationship like this where they thrive on constant drama and insanity? I do

dlg

isnt it like scientifically impossible for someone to fall in and out of love in like 3 weeks?

well at least theres more material for a new album

VickyInStyle said:
isnt it like scientifically impossible for someone to fall in and out of love in like 3 weeks?

It's quite possible to get divorced without falling out of love I'd guess...

Kim talks about the divorce!

Marshall Mathers has filed for divorce from his wife Kim just 82 days after remarrying her. In December, Eminem used Mojo In The Morning to announce to the world that the high school sweethearts planned to have an encore wedding. The reconciliation included a private wedding at Rochester's Meadow Brook Hall. But on Wednesday morning, Marshall filed papers with the Macomb County Courthouse asking for a divorce and now Mojo In The Morning is in the center of the controversy yet again.

Kimberly Mathers called our show this morning to tell us that the divorce filing was a surprise to her: "I was hoping we could go to counseling and work things out but he sent an attorney to my house with papers and said that [Marshall] filed for divorce." Kim also alluded to Eminem's past drug addictions coming back to haunt him. She said that he moved out of their mansion six weeks ago and is now living in their Oakland County home. Kim confessed, "I see him doing a lot of the same things I did when I had my problem. I see exactly the same pattern that I was falling in. I was there so I've tried to reach out but unfortunately right now, if that's not what he wants then there's nothing anybody can do."

Kim shared details of her children, saying that she agrees that Marshall should have joint custody of their daughter Hailie Jade. The divorce filing mentioned no special arrangements for Laney (Marshall's neice) or Whitney (Kim's daughter from a previous relationship) who lived with the couple. Marshall had legally adopted Laney and rapped about her in his recent song "When I'm Gone." Kim said that Hailie learned about the divorce by listening to the radio station. When Mojo asked if it would be possible to get their family life to get back to normal, Kim replied "I hope it doesn't take losing everything, but right now we don't even speak. I haven't talked to him in over a month." Spike reminded Kim that Eminem is a frequent listener and she could use the airwaves to reach out to him. Kim said to Marshall: "I love you and I'm here for you. If you need anybody... I'm really sorry that things happened this way."

Sara asked Kim if the marriage might have worked this time if Marshall wasn't facing the drug abuse that she claims he is currently going through. She said, "I believe in my heart that it would have." Mojo ended the conversation by asking Kim if she would remarry Eminem years down the road if he was clean and sober. She replied, "I never wanted to be separated. It's not my choice, but it didn't work out that way, I got an attorney at the door instead."

Source: http://forum.eminem.net/showthread.php?t=23734

...I thought SHE was the drug-addict...

Damn, and how sick is it if you have to learn about your parents` divorce over the Radio!? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->