emwife.jpg

here is another court date:

rai.jpg

random pic:
380.jpg

here is her mugshot, which ironically is the best pic of her so far:

Mugshot__Kimberly-Mathers.jpg

sources, google.com, macombnewsdaily.com, mugshots.com

Actually, she has a very pretty face. Good structure. It looks like I'm in the minority here but I do respect Eminem. Sure, he's done things that he shouldn't be proud of but he came from a very hard life and look at what he has become. I've noticed he's very articulate in interviews and seems genuinely smart. I would rather want to know him than some of these other flakes in hollywood.

Sigh, white trashy people :(

I agree, she doesn't have a bad facial structure. I wish she wouodln't do that lip liner thing though ugh.

She's a pretty girl. She just needs someone to teach her about matching lip liner with lipstick and re-doing her roots :D

for a guy who acts so tough he s pretty stupid when it comes to love. she cheated on him, lied about doing drugs many times, he wrote about murdering her yet decides to marry her again. sounds very dumb to me. if it didn t work out the first ten times it won t work out this time.

According to Star, Eminem and his ex-wife Kim have set a date for their upcoming wedding, to be held on January 14th in Michigan.

According to the mag--who supposedly got a copy of a wedding invite--the invitations say:

This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, love and shows two children sitting side by side.

Em and Kim married on June 14, 1999 in St. Joseph, MO. and divorced in 2001. Together they have a daughter Hailie Jade.

( jjb )

Awee they got married yesterday!

I wonder how long it will last for real this time. I hope they are married for a long time. He seems to really love her no matter what.

I want to see pics.

waukon73 said:
I maybe be the only one, but I'm kind of happy Eminem and Kim are back together. :blush:

Im happy for him. In interviews he always seemed down...I think he was secretly missing her. I wish them the best!

If you have to ask yourself how Feminem got so f*cked up as an adult, then you don't need to look any further than his grandmother, Betsy Kretsin, who had these words to say about his born-again wife."Boy, has he made a big mistake. No pre-nup or nothing. She'll take everything and leave. Kim is a nasty, mean woman. We've never been anything but nice to her but she's turned Marshall against us. I think she's very controlling."
Dysfunction is so sexy...and inspiring!

From perezhilton.com

I can't believe he didn't get a pre-nup!

I guess I'm trying to only look at the positives on this one.......which is that Hailie will have her mother in her life now (which I hope will be a good thing), and which will in part then hopefully will make the family a little more stable.
At least I hope that it will last until the kid is off age.......but I also hope that he wont stick out the situation just to make the other people around him happy. Only time will tell :unsure:. Here is a article with a few details of the wedding. Hope you guys like.......

Everything was coming up roses at the Saturday nuptials of Detroit rapper Eminem -- Marshall Mathers -- and his 30-year-old ex-wife, Kimberly Mathers.
"There were silver bowls filled with pink, coral and purple roses and elaborate silver candelabra," said Norm Silk, who along with partner Dale Morgan owns Blossoms, an upscale Birmingham floral firm. "Kim's bridal bouquet had orchids and pink and white roses, and she wore a long, white gown."
In stark contrast to the couple's tumultuous past -- the teenage sweethearts married in 1999 and divorced in 2001, and their rocky relationship has been fodder for some of 33-year-old Eminem's most violent and angry material -- the wedding and dicor at Rochester Hills' Meadow Brook Hall were very traditional and elegant.
"It was fabulous, like an opulent 1920s Meadow Brook party the Dodges might have hosted," Silk said. "There was nothing edgy. It was unlike anything we expected from the couple."
Like his bride, Eminem wore white, Star magazine reported Sunday on its Web site. He stood out from his groomsmen, who wore black tuxedos.
Eminem's best man was Detroit rapper Proof. Kim's maid of honor was the couple's daughter, Hailie Jade, 10. Flower girls included her niece, Alaina, 12, and Kim's daughter from a previous relationship, Whitney, 2, who has been adopted by Eminem. Kim's mother was in attendance; Eminem's estranged mother was not.
A three-tier cake with blue icing on the top featured a fountain. The menu consisted of lobster and filet mignon. There were about 100 guests, including 50 Cent, Obie Trice, and members of D12 and G-Unit.
"There was no wedding planner or coordinator," said Silk, who has known about his involvement in the wedding since before Christmas. "Everything was done locally by experts: the flowers, food, decorations."
It was rumored that celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves, who has a Clinton Township salon, did Kim's hair; Paves also does the tresses of J. Lo and Jessica Simpson.
Details about the wedding were kept private, as guests and workers were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement to keep them from speaking to the press. Out-of-town reporters and photographers from People and Star magazines were in town to cover the event.
"We had media crews camped out in our parking lot at Blossoms," Silk said.
Morgan and Silk are accustomed to handling celebrity affairs. They have provided the floral arrangements for the Metro Detroit weddings of such athletes as Grant Hill and Barry Sanders. But those events did not generate the type of reaction this wedding did.
"I've never experienced this kind of stir or buzz before," Silk said. "It was unbelievable."
Silk -- who says the female photographer shooting the wedding promised to provide them and other workers with still photos from the wedding -- believes the newlyweds may have stayed at Rochester's Royal Park hotel, which has a presidential or wedding suite, for their wedding night.
"We were asked to provide rose petals for the bed," he said.
But Lisa Farrand, a representative for the hotel, said the couple did not stay at the hotel Saturday night.
As for Silk and Morgan's wedding gift to the newlyweds, it was simple but meaningful.
"We were in Berlin for Christmas at Checkpoint Charlie, and one of the souvenirs being sold there was a Russian stacking doll of Eminem wearing different outfits," Silk says.
"That's what we bought and gave them."

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060116/ENT01/601160381/1032/ENT

while i can't stand eminem or his wife i hope it works out for them this time, now that they're older and possibly slightly wiser... if only for their daughter's sake.

I am glad he took her back. But surprised considering while they were apart, she had a baby by another man. :huh: Usually thats the final straw. lol

Strut said:
Actually, she has a very pretty face. Good structure. It looks like I'm in the minority here but I do respect Eminem. Sure, he's done things that he shouldn't be proud of but he came from a very hard life and look at what he has become. I've noticed he's very articulate in interviews and seems genuinely smart. I would rather want to know him than some of these other flakes in hollywood.

I agree i like eminem (not his music:shock: ) and whish them the best. i´ve seen an interview of him and he seems so down to the earth and smart , even my mother tought the same! He had a hard life but he tries handle it as best as he can, he loves his daughter and he´s succed in his musical career. In the other hand he´s really in love with Kim even after all the things that happened beetwen them, sadly there isn´t much to do with it.

I want to see pictures of the Ceremony!

I bet she wore a tacky Fredrik of Hollywood dress...:rolleyes: (would match her style at least...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->