Emma Champtaloup

Very excited about her European leg this season.

Prada :heart:

CZkCgW0.jpg

style.com

Emma! Didn't expect Givenchy (was expecting Balen or Celine) but happy nonetheless.

She's just quietly showing up at all the right shows. Her face is very beautiful as well - nice to see the return of straight up beautiful girls.

Full Name: Emma Catherine Champtaloup
Birth date: 17.02.89
Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand
Ethnic Origin: New Zealander
Nickname: Cantaloupe, I actually have loads.
How were you scouted: Originally in a $2 shop in Auckland
What’s your best feature: Intuition
Favourite beauty product: I love Kiehls products and natural oils like rosehip.
Hobbies: Meditation (not really a hobby more a part of my lifestyle), Cooking and Flea markets, or any local market.
Fitness Regime: It really depends on my mood and how I feel each day. Sometimes I do a 20 minute Pilates DVD, sometimes just some stretching or occasionally i’ll attend a class, but mostly I’ll just walk wherever I need to go (if its possible). It’s gentle on the body.
Favourite Movie: I can never think when i’m asked this!
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Pete Rock; They reminisce over you
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Will and Grace + jar of peanut butter + spoon
What is your biggest fear?: Nothing scares me anymore. We create fear, we can remove it too.
What is your dream country to visit?: Always New Zealand ! My favourite place in the world. But I really, really want to drive through North America from West to East coast. How fun!
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Healing. I have been studying Esoteric medicine and Healing for a few years, and am actually a practitioner. It has reconnected me with me. It will always be a part of my life somehow.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: Ha, not a cold one. I don’t like being cold.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue or Time Magazine would be great..
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: I recently got fake arm pitt hair…
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: NYC, because it’s awesome!
What was the last dream you remember?: I have been dreaming of moments I know are going to happen, its so weird. I was on the phone to my mother agent Doll this morning and half way through our conversation I was like; I dreamed we had this conversation.. haha
One word to describe yourself: Content
Instagram: emmachamptaloup
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Depends on my mood, somedays not much, other days a lot. Today a lot… $$$$$$

ftape

She gives me such Keira Knightley vibes, loved her pristine, über-selective season. Can't wait to see how she translates in print.

Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014

Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2014

Prada Spring/Summer 2014

Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2014 (C)

all - stylebistro

10 Magazine Winter 2013
VOODOO CHILD
Eric Nehr (Photographer)
Hector Castro (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Ramona Eschbach (Hair Stylist)
Isamaya Ffrench (Makeup Artist)
Le Goff Emilie (Casting Director)