Emma Landen

She clearly needs to work on her walk, but I don't even mind because she looks like a pouty Gemma Ward. :wub:

Diorsnow Film 2014

Diorsnow - Making-of

She's like the lovechild of Doutzen Kroes and Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Jazmin Chebar Fall ‘14

tumblr_na3qkye9lP1s5tvc0o1_500.jpg

imgmodels.tumblr

Emma for H&M! Wish I could come bearing HQs this time, but just LQ for now.

imgmodels tumblr

LOVE :o I love the fact in her digitals she has so make up on also :o It's nice to see some teenage acne in the shots for a change! I really love her

LOVE :o I love the fact in her digitals she has so make up on also :o It's nice to see some teenage acne in the shots for a change! I really love her

what are you talking about :D Emma doesn't have any acne, maybe a pimple or 2 but those are not acne. :shock:

what are you talking about :D Emma doesn't have any acne, maybe a pimple or 2 but those are not acne. :shock:

Clearly you can see acne type redness under her nose as well as on her forehead...please don't make me point out her skin issues when I was trying to make a positive out of it in the first place :(:lol:

Attachments

• emma_landen_img_2.jpg
    emma_landen_img_2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 600full-emma-landen-1.jpg
    600full-emma-landen-1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 22
that's what I was trying to say, it's nothing serious therefore it's not acne. I guess native english speakers mean acne even if it's a small pimple, rash or redness. it's not the same as acne and I don't see any acne on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->