Emma Stone

Vanity Fair August 2008

cusl02_nextwave0808.jpg

EMMA STONE Age: 19. Hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona. Breakthrough role: Jules in Superbad. Upcoming film: The House Bunny. Number of shoes in your closet? 30. Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin? “I just bought my first pair of Louboutins last summer, but I love Jimmy Choo. That’s a trick question.” Chuck Taylors or Nikes? Chuck Taylors. Favorite lip gloss? Rosebud Lip Salve. BlackBerry or iPhone? BlackBerry. Eli Manning or Tom Brady? Ben Roethlisberger. What’s on your iPod? “A lot of Beatles, M.I.A.” Favorite movie? City Lights. Xbox, Wii, or PlayStation? Wii. Madden or Halo? “Super Mario and Donkey Kong Country from the original Nintendo.” Hybrid or Escalade? “Volkswagen Beetle. So just in-between, I guess.”

vanity fair

Vanity Fair August 2009

30s-fashion-0908-pp04.jpg

30s-fashion-0908-pp04a.jpg

42nd Street
Krysten Ritter, Margarita Levieva, Willa Holland, Ari Graynor, Moon Bloodgood, Jon Engstrom, Nikki Reed, Greta Gerwig, Lucas Till, Jamie Chung, Emma Stone, Rashida Jones, and Chris Messina.
The whole world’s going to the dogs, so what do we need? Battalions of tap-dancing girls in ankle socks and flimsy shorts! Then (1933), as now, the chorines pound the boards (in Emporio Armani). Hopefuls wait their turn in assorted prêt-à-porter while choreographer Engstrom and director Messina emote. Will the show go on? When will it not?

vanity fair

tumblr_kyy0t08Spm1qb4q8to1_500.jpg

++

tumblr_let9n87B2R1qf6py0o1_400.gif

tumblr: f***yeahemmastone, emmastone-love

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma Stone has been announced to be an attendee at the 2011 Critics’ Choice Awards this Friday, January 14th!

emma-stone

Actress Emma Stone during the 16th annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards at the Hollywood Palladium on January 14, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Emma+Stone+16th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Movie+2DjdI8x9zfpl.jpg

Emma+Stone+16th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Movie+gwaCu3et9zKl.jpg

Emma+Stone+16th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Movie+fC1THdGicqal.jpg

Emma+Stone+16th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Movie+a_XOLRp_k-rl.jpg

zimbio

Jesse Eisenberg is like wut in the last picture. Best she's ever looked, in my opinion.

OMG.... jaw drops to the m.f. floor...... that's emma? is someone having a quarter life crisis? WHY THE TAN????:angry::o:blink::cry::doh::sick:

She looks like Kate Bosworth in those. I do like the blonde hair on her but yeah, the tan is a bit too much.

She could be spectacular if she didn't look this "orange"....she doesn't look good!

wow I almost didnt recognize her in these, I agree the tan is kinda scary and I hate the fake blonde, Im miss her as a cute redhead, that being said the dress is nice but its hard to look past the other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->