Emma Watson

I'm not feeling the dress. It looks like she went to the bathroom and forgot to pull it down. She could have also worn more contrasting make-up or gotten a tan -- she looks very washed out.

I think Emma is cute, but I dislike most -- if not all -- the things she wears. I don't know if it's the clothes itself or because they don't suit her since she looks so young. I'm going with the later though, because most of the things she wears is Chanel (or lately at least) and Chanel is good in my book.

Anyway, what's up with all the fashion events she's been attending? Last time I checked she hasn't signed with anyone. All I know is Chanel came out with a statement claiming she chooses to wear Chanel. Has that changed recently or what?

Emma is really growing on me and she's turning out to be pretty chic. While she does seem uncomfortable in the mini dress, she manages to look gorgeous anyway so yay for her!

I think she dresses really well for her age, people give her a lot of criticism for dressing too old, but even when choosing to show a little skin she manages to do it in a classy way. I wish I had her style at 17.

I think she dresses really well for her age, people give her a lot of criticism for dressing too old, but even when choosing to show a little skin she manages to do it in a classy way. I wish I had her style at 17.
for her age...I don't think age got anything to do about having great style..but i think she looks good, and she doesn't give in to the latest fashions that actually can make you look more silly and wanna be than stylish :innocent:

My original post was just to imply that I don't think she is dressed too sophisticated for her age, though many feel that she does (that's their opinion and I respect it). I think she has found a nice balance of looking chic and showing a little skin while still looking youthful and classy.

I never said that age has anything to do with having great style. Though, I can definitely argue that point. Sure age is not everything -- some people grow older and their style worsens and some people can be younger and have a great sense of style. However, if you view the early pages of this thread I think it is clear that Emma's style has definitely progressed with her age, as is the case with most people.

My original post was just to imply that I don't think she is dressed too sophisticated for her age, though many feel that she does (that's their opinion and I respect it). I think she has found a nice balance of looking chic and showing a little skin while still looking youthful and classy.

I never said that age has anything to do with having great style. Though, I can definitely argue that point. Sure age is not everything -- some people grow older and their style worsens and some people can be younger and have a great sense of style. However, if you view the early pages of this thread I think it is clear that Emma's style has definitely progressed with her age, as is the case with most people.
I didn't mean to attack your comment^_^

28jcdbq.jpg

We recently spotted the always lady-like and precisely put together Emma Watson in an amazing spring outfit that just begged for a Style Stalker breakdown. Normally we’re keen on “stalking” street style looks, but figured we’d make an exception as Watson wore one of the season’s must-have looks to the Vanity Fair Portraits: Photographs 1913-2008 party at London’s National Portrait Gallery.

Clad in an oversized blazer, as well as a pale nude chiffon dress and studded belt from Burberry Prorsum’s S/S 08 collection, Watson showed off her sophisticated taste in clothes and provided some excellent outfit inspiration (can you believe she’s only 17?). While much of said collection is not yet available—it is early in the season still, dear readers—it’s quite possible to put your own version of Watson’s look together with items that are currently in stores.

1. Topshop Big Oversized Blazer($90)
There are many oversized blazers available now (from Alexander Wang and Built By Wendy, to name two), but this one from Topshop is simply perfect for Watson’s outfit. This black jacket also is machine washable, just in case you were wondering.

2. BCBG Satin Dress($288)
The similar halter neckline and pale champagne color struck us as being quite Burberry-like. The small, tiered ruffles add texture to the simple shape and strike the exact feminine note as Watson’s frock.

3. C Piu’ C Belt ($140)
Undoubtedly the new line of Burberry Prorsum accessories are going to make a huge splash this season, especially the “medal studs” found on their bags and belts. If waiting lists aren’t for you, perhaps this black leather and metal detail belt will fit the bill?

4. Benefit Cosmetics benetint ($28)
Surely English roses get a bloom in their cheeks naturally, but for the rest of us who don’t have quite that complexion there’s always Benetint. The lip/cheek tint is sheer enough that even our fairest readers can wear it and it’s ultra long lasting, which is good for everyone!

5. Via Spiga Baffle Heels ($201.95)
We knew we needed a t-strap sandal to get Watson’s look and this pair from Via Spiga have the same sexy vibe and high (3.5 inches) heel. If you’d like a slightly tougher shoe with thicker straps and a bolder buckle, we’d like to suggest the Max Studio Xaria ($152.95). And finally, for those of our readers who prefer flats, check out Jill Stuart’s Falvie II Patent Sandals for another version of the look.
Photo courtesy of Bauer-Griffin

image & info | whowhatweardaily.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This will send all the Potter maniacs into a frenzy!
Daniel Radcliffe, was spotted having a romantic, yet secret Valentine's date with his Harry Potter co-star Emma Watson last Thursday.

Emma was recently linked with Razorlight dirty birdy Johnny Borrell, 10 years her senior, though she denied the rumors on her personal website. Radcliffe just split from his Equus co-star, Laura O'Toole.

Daniel and Emma were spotted huddled together in the garden of a London pub near Radcliffe's home.

An onlooker was quoted stating that "they arrived quite late at the pub - about 10pm - and sat outside, using each other's bodies for warmth. Emma, who was wearing a black top and matching pashmina, kept looking over her shoulder nervously as if she didn't wanted to be recognised. When people started to notice the couple and began pointing, she wrapped her scarf around her head so only her eyes were peeping out. Daniel found her new look hysterical and started laughing. Throughout the night, in fact, he just kept giggling like a love-struck teen. They then left the pub, heads together and whispering, and headed in the direction of Daniel's home nearby."

It could be just a friendly date, right????

But do you really hang out with someone 1 on 1 on Valentine's day if you're not romantically interested????

perezhilton.com

Wrong, and she already posted a response to the pictures on her official website.

Anyways, I like the dress just not on her. It's a bit ill-fitted around the top. It looks like everything is squeezed in there and it makes her shoulders look more broad and muscular than usual. She's a bit small in the chest area and it just looks like that top area is being pressed to the point of pain. The shoes are awesome though...

She's so delightful and so intelligent. Why is she dating another one of these boring rock stars?

^ She's not, they just happened be photographed together at the same event and people automatically assume they're dating, it's stupid.

she even released an statement on her official website, saying she was not dating him. i could never see them together anyway. it's like worlds between them, so so different :-)

it's really just stupid gossip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->