Emporio Armani F/W 12.13 : Anna, Alfred, Paolo & Tao by Alasdair McLellan

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
TOKYO TOUR: Giorgio Armani’s fascination with the East continues. Just returned from a grand fashion show event in Beijing, the designer exclusively unveiled his fall Emporio Armani ad campaign to WWD. The images, taken by Alasdair McLellan in Tokyo, show models Anna De Rijk, Tao Okamoto, Paolo Anchisi and Alfred Kovac posing against the city’s nocturnal skyline or brightly lit-up billboards, as the graphic and strong signs of the Japanese characters put the spotlight on a sleeveless, beribboned velvet dress or a softly draped cape.
wwd.com

i love the depth and the warmness of the campaign! beautiful!

lovely. nice to see tao returning after last season's equally beautiful campaign.

Tao's shot is hands down the best. Love the Tokyo at night theme.

i like the new direction EA campaigns have taken ^_^
and great work by Alasdair again!

Great model choice! It's always nice to see Asian model.

And I :heart: the details of the clothes in Alfred's shot!

Love everything here except for the clothes and how the outfits are put together. The cast is awesome again.

I'm absolutely impressed with this. Perfect casting and the location is just divine. I'm particularly favoring Anna's image. Fantastic!

Another striking campaign by EA. I'm loving the setting, no dull white backgrounds but a "real" atmosphere and cultural aspects.
So far Alasdair and EA are a match made in heaven, and Anna looks fantastic.

Superb, now this is a campaign. Fantastic model cast, great styling and a wonderful theme. Thumbs up for Emporio Armani.

gotta say, even tho i love Hong Kong with all my heart, this is much better. maybe cause it's in color :lol:

I really love it ! The setting is amazing and the cast is great, Tao is perfect for this campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like last season's but with colours, I still like it.

the pictures are awesome..love the outfit that mr kovac wore

really? this does nothing for me. the cast is beyond awful this advert does not embody armani's sophitication.

Very nice and McLellan is doing some nice work for this brand.
Actually looks like an editorial The Face would have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->