Emporio Armani S/S 2025 Milan

Kanzai

Reaction score

An autopilot collection by Giorgio Armani ( idk if he even designed it ). Stefano Pilati is so needed at the houses.
I hate the styling and cast, a complete contrast to the brand's flawless ads

( The photos have already been on Vogue Runway )

Their clientele is super old… they will have huge problems in the next 5 years. Their strategy to elevate the brand is not working at all.

Also, with the lack of Russian and Ukrainian customers they are having a hard time.

agreed: too many looks, and the latter half, especially, falls apart
i like some of the earlier looks, though, and i appreciate the consistency of an Amarni or a Lauren. it makes a difference when a House has the same voice/visionary at the helm, a regular style (with growth & change of course), and a sense of tradition. now, so many houses are just rotating heads, until whatever the brand once stood for is diluted or destroyed entirely - we just see simulacra of an original vision/style/design. sigh...

You could never make me dislike a collection from Giorgio Armani. Scrolling through each look is just an absolute dream. Always the most exquisite fabrics, colour palette and always an extremely cohesive and coherent collection from Mr. Armani. A true master! Those strong shades of pink and blue... heavenly! :heart:

Armani's womenswear has always been eccentric in some way, pieces-wise...it can absolutely be worn by young girl if styled smartly ( see Lulu Tenney in latest Bazaar Italy cover ). Honestly speaking, the hideous coral color palette is really not most 50s ladies's cup of tea. Armani's womenswear ( Privé line aside ) is really strange to me, it’s surely not relevant nor still fashionable, but it’s also not something entirely classic either.

Would love to see G.A. collaborate with other designers... prefer Pilati and Jean Paul Gaultier ( they are good pals afaik )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->