Reaction score
I seached and I think that there's no thread on him on TSF :unsure:
He's hotter than hot :woot:

Date of Birth

9 November1972, San Francisco, California, USA

Height

6' 0¾" (1.85 m)

Mini Biography

Eric William Dane was born in 1972, in San Francisco, California. He is the older of two brothers. His father is an architect and interior designer based in San Francisco. His mother was a homemaker. Young Eric Dane was a good athlete in high school. There, he started amateur stage work by playing "Joe Keller" in Arthur Miller's "All My Sons", and realized that this was all he wanted to do.

He moved to Los Angeles and made his television debut in 1993 on "The Wonder Years" (1988). In his early career, he also played bit parts on the TV series "Married with Children" (1987) (1995), "Silk Stalkings" (1991) (1996) and "Roseanne" (1988) (1996). Dane played medical doctors more that once, first appearing as a "Dr. Cooper" in "Gideon's Crossing" (2000). From 2003-2004, he has been a recurrent guest star as "Jason Dean" in the hit show "Charmed" (1998). In 2006, he appeared as handsome "Dr. Mark Sloan", the plastic surgeon on the show "Grey's Anatomy" (2005). Dane landed his first leading role on the big screen in the German made feature _Open Water 2 (2006)_ (aka Adrift).

On October 29, 2004, in Las Vegas, Eric Dane married actress Rebecca Gayheart, who was previously engaged to producer/director Brett Ratner, who is the director of none other than X-Men: The Last Stand (2006). In it, Dane plays the character of "Jamie Madrox", the Multiple Man.

Eric Dane in GQ:

Unknow photoshoot:

Source:Celebutopia and Grey's fan.com

Rebecca and Eric @ 2007 Monte Carlo Television Festival closing ceremony in Monaco, June 14

celebutopia.net

Some mixed pictures of Eric: :flower:
celebutopia.net
Eric Dane TV Guide October 16-22, 2006

Eric Dane - Esquire Magazine Unveils the "Esquire House 360", 10-19-06

Grey's Anatomy Cast - SAG Awards Press Room (Jan 28th

Sixth Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball (June 2)

celebutopia.net

Thanks so much Mnis :heart:
I always thought that Rebacca Gayheart was a gorgeous woman,they're great couple.

Last edited by a moderator:
yahoo! another hot san francisco native! there should be a thread. him and benjamin bratt!

Whoa come to think of it, the GA cast is huge!

I like him. I find him sort of... funny. :lol:

I'm wondering something:does he have some grey hair or is it the light that makes her hair looks like he has some ??? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ok I finally realised that he definitly has grey hair :rolleyes:
Anyway,I came across some pics...just thought I'd share cause I love McSteamy :blush:

Eric Dane -grocery shopping

Eric Dane- Men's Health Magazine May 2007

Eric Dane-random photoshoot

Eric - Outside Fred Segal 3/21/07

Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart-Monte Carlo Festival closing ceremony

Source:greysanatomy00.proboards51.com

Eric Dane - Mens Vogue (September Issue)

(Souce:Grey's Addict)

I'm wondering something:does he have some grey hair or is it the light that makes her hair looks like he has some ??? :unsure:
He does actually, but he rocks nonetheless.

Can't wait to see him again in September! :woot:

We can't let this thread die!!! Post pictures please!

14th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Arrivals, January 27

celebutopia.net

He was hot in Charmed. All of Phoebe's boyfriends were. But now he kind of reminds me of David Beckham.

^He was the hottest of all Phoebe's bf, although Julian could give him a run for his money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaschoolshooter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->