Erika Linder

Carla-A

Reaction score
Introducing you to Erika @ Mikas Stockholm! She doesn't align with the type of beauty I usually expect this agency to gravitate towards which is actually why she stuck out to me in the first place. Oh, and she reminds me a bit of Othilia.. :heart:

Pretty interesting how she gets to straddle the line between looking brooding - even slightly masculine - and yet pristine and crisp. She's a tad on the shorter side (174cm) but *hopefully* the maturity she gives off is deceiving and she's in fact young, so she can have more time to inch closer to the size required to be a runway model. Her whole stats aren't up yet.

mikas.se

Modern and urban, love it, great find Carla.

Unfortunately, Erika is not that young (20 years old) but very expressive instead, would love to see some full lenght images. Her last name is Jervemyr.

^ Ah, well I'm actually not surprised as to her age, I was just trying to fool myself. :wink: Thanks for the information concerning her name, I just googled it and 'Erika Linder Jervemyr' came up among the first results, assuming it's her full name since she's going by Erika L. over at Mikas.

Modern and urban, love it, great find Carla.

Unfortunately, Erika is not that young (20 years old) but very expressive instead, would love to see some full lenght images. Her last name is Jervemyr.

Unfortunately? I would rather say fortunately... Arizona is 22, Aymeline is 25-26 etc. Great models nowadays are no teenagers anymore and that's a VERY good thing. And don't say 20 is old or I'll feel like an old thing myself :lol:

^I couldn't agree more. I think that we are just too used to see 14-16 years old girls modeling everywhere but 20 is a great age and of couse she is young. I really like this girl. Her eyes are so strong and I love their colour.

Unfortunately? I would rather say fortunately... Arizona is 22, Aymeline is 25-26 etc. Great models nowadays are no teenagers anymore and that's a VERY good thing. And don't say 20 is old or I'll feel like an old thing myself :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I much prefer mature beauty over all those clean-cut-cuties. My comment was rather a response to Carla's post and related to the harm that there's no chance to grow any taller at the age of 20 (as Erika stands at 5'8 only). And I think that's an unfortunate thing in her case, at least. :P I hope her proportions make up for that lack of height.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me wrong, I much prefer mature beauty over all those clean-cut-cuties. My comment was rather a response to Carla's post and related to the harm that there's no chance to grow any taller at the age of 20 (as Erika stands at 5'8 only). And I think that's an unfortunate thing in her case, at least. :P I hope her proportions make up for that lack of height.

No worries and actually didn't see her height... :blush: But still prefer a slightly smaller, slighter 'older' model that can actually express something true than a 5'10 teenager who has only been formated by whoever (mother agent or rep booker). Overall I think it's great this topic can be brought on the front scene here or anywhere else worthy :wink:

There is a bit more flexibility in terms of building up on a slightly "older" model. Maturity and ergo confidence can have so much to say on a model's gaze or stance.

I really enjoy the variety of expressions in all the beauty close-ups. Ultimately, it's that variety in strong expressions mixed with her slightly androgynous features and those delicate eyes that could start her off into something special.

Agreed, great find. She does have a strong unique look. I'm glad she's a bit older as well, I don't think that can hold a model back if they have everything else right. Hope to see her around.

what a gorgeous find :heart: I love the masculine vibe she gives off and that gaze, quite strong! She's a keeper.. :P

From Contributor Magazine N°3, by Hasse Nielsen:

mikas.se, linkdetails.com

There is a bit more flexibility in terms of building up on a slightly "older" model. Maturity and ergo confidence can have so much to say on a model's gaze or stance.

I totally agree!

She does have a unique face, a little boring for my taste though. I still like to see more from her though. I like photos from Fredrik Wannerstedt shoot, she looks better then.

Her surname is Linder can a mod please change the thread title?

ETA: actually after doing a bit more poking about her full name is Erika Linder Jervemyr

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"