Erin Wagner

For Tyke Riggs Jewelry

Photographer: Bryan Whitely
Hair: Jennifer Johnson
Makeup: Zee Gustafson

laundrymagazine.com (credit to strawberry @ RTV Games)

03340011500.jpg

03580025500.jpg
58452144265450364911516.jpg

03510005500.jpg

03490027500.jpg
03490021500.jpg
03490016500.jpg

bradfordgregory.com

Photographer: Marley Kate
MUA: Rika Shimida

marleykate.blogspot.com (crredit to strawberry at RTV Games)

Anastasia Chatzka Spring/Summer 2010 Collection

Photographer: Blake Whitely
Hair & MUA: Kaori Nik
Clothing: Anastasia Chatzka
Photo Assistants: Sam Hylla & Michal Rzepecki
Art Direction/Producing: Tyke Riggs

wix.com/kaori_nik/nik-port, facebook.com/pages/Kaori-Nik/142128685806012 (credit to strawberry at RTV Games)

Erin Wagner was a contestant and runner up during Cycle 13 of ANTM.

A native of Kenosha, Wisconsin, this 18-year-old was a student who resided in Spring Grove, Illinois during her time on America’s Next Top Model. Taking a break from her education, she decided to pursue her modeling career by becoming one of the contestants for America’s Next Top Model’s, Cycle 13.

Erin is a self confessed “total nerd” who enjoys playing video games such as Pokemon. She also loves the Internet and the online culture. In interviews, she’s said, “No matter whether I win, I’ll leave the contest with a lot of contacts in the industry.” Prior to the competition a nervous Erin has stated “I’m gonna play the game, and I’m gonna win the game. Because I’m good at games, games are easy.”

Erin was a strong front runner during her time on the show, being consistently called in the top six with the best photos. She also won two reward challenges toward the end of the series. Her performance began declining after episode 6 and she fell to the bottom two four times in a row before she was eliminated with Jennifer An during episode 11.

Many viewers in ANTM forums commented that they began to look at Erin differently after the models arrived in Hawaii, due to her increased arrogance and slight ungrateful nature. After winning a reward challenge, she wasn’t happy with her prize, a helicopter tour of the island, because she wanted a tangible prize like jewelry.

Since the show, Erin has signed with Wilhelmina Models, and has done some test shots. She can be seen in an ad for Editor’s Closet for sunglasses, as well.
antm411.wordpress

Anastasia Chatzka Spring/Summer 2010 Collection

Photographer: Blake Whitely
Hair & MUA: Kaori Nik
Clothing: Anastasia Chatzka
Photo Assistants: Sam Hylla & Michal Rzepecki
Art Direction/Producing: Tyke Riggs

facebook.com/pages/Anastasia-Chatzka/107132361659 (credit to strawberry at RTV Games)

Photographer: Bradford Gregory

bradfordgregory.com, bradfordgregory.blogspot.com

She is really pretty. Shame she's so short and a former ANTM contestant.

^Well it's a shame it's so difficult for ANTM girls to break out. And yeah, she is pretty short.

I have to say though, I prefer her with bleached eyebrows.

(thumbnails)

Erin for Anastasia Chatzka Spring/Summer 2011

From rtvgames.com, sorry I don't know the original source.

Photographer: Bryan Whitely
Hair/makeup: Jordan Schroeder

rtvgames.com (don't know the original source, sorry)

she just added these, they are in the album "Preview" so its behind the scenes @a photoshoot- omg she is S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.

x1kdx1.jpg

990zsz.jpg

2upebrk.jpg

i1wpxf.jpg

335coko.jpg

jz8wwj.jpg

fb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member