Escada F/W 10.11 : Milla Jovovich by Peter Lindbergh

What a letdown, and what a misfire from Escada.

To me, the styling is all wrong for Escada. It's as if they wanted to go edgy, but then chickened out half-way. There isn't even an inkling of a consistent thought in the styling, and although Milla is a stunning and extremely photogenic woman, the harsh lighting and the angle (especially with that hair) just doesn't suit her at all. In fact, up until now I didn't even know Milla had a bad angle. Also, the way the pants cut her body so abrupty in two because of the revealing top half really irks me esthetically. It's just not a good look.

Seeing as I love both Peter and Milla, and usually all the more together, this feels extra disappointing. :cry:

Milla is incredibly beautiful, what a shame they didn't emphasize her features. I really don't like her expression. This ad could be completely different.

What they did for Milla? She looks weird, tired and just not like she.

Oh Lord Escada go for something completely different and fail miserably.
Hugely disappointing as Lindbergh normally works his magic with Milla....but she looks fairly dismal here. Unfortunate.

2 new images

:flower:
qxni46.jpg
4tvwgw.jpg

fashiontimes.it

everytime i see her in a campaign; i automatically think of l'oreal. :huh:

Milla Jovovich by Peter Lindbergh

screen caps be me from escada.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This really is bad.:huh: Very disappointing for Lindbergh.
It's just all so horribly drab and apart from the 2nd pic in #31, it's just a waste of talent.

This does no justic to either Milla or Lindbergh's abilities. Not good

i think most of the pics look great, while some could have been better

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nngocdiem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->