Ann Taylor Fall 2010 : Naomi Watts by Peter Lindbergh

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
2ik9s2a.jpg

Oscar-nominated actress Naomi Watts is taking on a brand new role: model. She’s been tapped to be the face of Ann Taylor'ss fall campaign. Following in the footsteps of previous ad stars Milla Jovovich and Heidi Klum, Naomi posed for legendary fashion photographer Peter Lindbergh in the collection, which a release noted “was inspired by Ernest Hemingway’s A Moveable Feast and focuses on mixing European sophistication with timeless American style.” Fall 2010 marks the one-year anniversary of head designer Lisa Axelson—who’s done some amazing things for the brand—and the new collection includes plenty of chic staples, including little black dresses, statement jewels, leopard print, and luxe coats. Watts is certainly perfect for the part—in our opinion, the cool blonde epitomizes classic style, as you can see in this exclusive behind-the-scenes shot.

mijae1.jpg

instyle.com

She looks quite Photoshopped... but I'm curious to see more.

she is such a naturally stunning woman.. so I have higher expectations.. hope the next images are better.

This is looking quite good so far. The making-of photo looks great and I hope they release that one.

i :heart:her too. i dont know why she hasnt been asked to be in more campaigns (i only remember her Mugler ads)

Maybe one day Ann Taylor have a good campaing

I love Naomi, but they photoshopped her face in a way I don't like. Not a fan of this:(.

Love Naomi and love these ads. She is a classic beauty.

why to I think the second photo ( behind the scene ) is better than the real one? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->